I Don't Mind Putting Him Before Me.

Olivia POV

I've been on my feet since this damn party started. I decide to take my shoes off and hide them in the kitchen. Right now I don't care if Ryan gets upset, my feet are killing me.

"Olivia! Put your shoes back on, before you get in trouble!" Ava comes out of nowhere with fear written all over her face, "Calm down Ava, I had a choice to wear heels or no shoes at all." She calms down, I decide not to tell her that I'm supposed to be wearing heels.

"When is this damn party over? I'm tired of the men touching my ass and the women getting mad at me." She lets out a soft laugh, "I do not know, but hopefully soon."

Before she could walk off I grab her wrist, "What about Kyle? Who's watching him?" She looks at me and laugh, "He is fine, I just came from checking up on him."

I let out a sigh of relief and smile, "I'm going to get back to work." I grab my tray of drinks and walk off.

I see Eric and Steven dragging the two men that were harassing me earlier. "Do you want me to hold the door for you gentlemen?" They look at me and roll their eyes, "That would be very nice of you."

I hold the door for them as they drag the two men down the basement stairs. They chain them up and put tape over their mouths, "Isn't there supposed to be one more guy?"

Steven looks at me and points at the basement door, seconds later the third man comes rolling down the steps. "What the hell?! Is he crazy?!"

Ryan comes down and grabs me by my arm and drags me back upstairs. "Why the hell are you down here and not working?! And where the hell are your shoes?!"

We are now in a quiet hallway, "They needed help and my feet started hurting in them damn heels." He has a tight grip on my arm and he starts squeezing me harder, "Let go! At least I'm serving at this damn party!"

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. "Put me down! Where the hell are you taking me?!"

I'm hitting his back the whole time. I hear a door open and realize that he is taking me down to the basement.

"Since you keep going against me, you can stay here for the night and some of tomorrow with no food. You can leave when I come back for you."

He sits me down and hooks my hands to the chains, I start to kick him and scream, "No! I'm not staying down here any longer! Let me go!"

He slaps me so hard that my head turn, "Shut the fuck up!"

Ryan POV

She looks back at me with tears coming down her face, I stand up I look at her feet and see how dirty they were, there was a reason why I told her to wear the damn heels. "Your punishment will continue when I come back to get you."

She kicks me in the face and I slap her once again, "Ah! I fucking hate you!" I squeeze her face and wipe away her tears with a smirk.

"I hope you sleep well."

I walk away after that and close the cell door, she starts crying and screaming. I walk upstairs and close the basement door. "Is she going to be okay?"

I look at Lana and shrug my shoulders, "I don't know." She slowly nods her head and walks back to the party.

I touch my neck and let out a long sigh, there is a bruise on my neck from when she kicked me.

I groan to myself, "Ryan! One of those men might know where she is." My eyes widen and I turn quickly to look at Eric, "Don't go back down there, we will deal with them later on tomorrow."