Prince and Princess.

Steven POV

Me and Ava are just now getting out of the shower. She looks up at me with a smile, I slowly kiss her on the lips.

"I'm sorry I made you wear a blindfold and did those things to you." She laughs as she puts her clothes on, "It's okay, it's not like you hurt me or anything." I hug her from behind, "I love you."

She freezes in my arms and slowly looks at me, "Did you hear what you just said? You said you love me." I show her a small smile and nod my head, she jumps into my arms and squeals, "I love you too!"

I kiss her on the lips and she pulls away. I groan at the disappearance of her lips, "What does this make us?" I pull her closer to my body, "You are now my girlfriend and you will not be wearing any lingerie outside of this room. You still will be working as a maid, because you have to keep Olivia and Sonya in check. Also, all your things will get move to my room."

She nods her head and smile, she pulls me down to her level and kisses me. She moans into the kiss, "Ava! Sonya won't help me with the breakfast!" Lana comes in and sees us, "Oooo! The man that comes in here for Ava is going to kill you!!"

Lana is pointing at me and shaking her head, "I'm the man that comes in here for her." She stops shaking her head and looks at me with wide eyes, "Wow, I did not see that coming. I'd imagine you to be some old man."

Ava starts laughing and I stare at Lana with shock in my eyes, "I'm going to just try to ignore that."

"What's wrong with Sonya?" Lana looks at me with all seriousness in her eyes and so does Ava. I let out a long sigh, "We went to go deal with men we found yesterday and she came along. Jacob made her watch him kill them, but Jacob was a whole different person when he did all that."

Ava arch her eyebrow at me, "What do you mean a different person?" I put my shoes on, " Jacob's eyes were dark, his smile was evil. He had a dark moment and that was Sonya, me, and the boys first time seeing it." I stand up and kiss Ava on the forehead, "She's probably still in shock."

Lana looks at me with an arch eyebrow, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She crosses her arms and glare at me, "You better not hurt Ava, she is like an older sister to me. If you hurt her I'm going to get myself, Sonya and Olivia, on you."

I shake my head and laugh, "I'm not going to hurt her, but you two ladies need to go see Sonya and get to work." I walk out after that and head to Jacob room.

I knock on the door and nobody answers, I open the door and see that Jacob is not here. "Him and Ryan went out to the tattoo parlor."

I turn around quickly and see Sonya, "Shit! You scared the hell out of me!" She walks pass me to go into the room, I follow her in and sit down in the rolling chair.

"Do you guys just kill for fun? You just get random men and kill them?" I let out a long sigh, "No we don't get random men, we get wanted men and kill them for the government."

She looks out the window and lets out a heartless laugh, "I'm just getting over my shock. I don't want to see that side of Jacob anymore." She starts crying and I pass her some tissue, "That side probably got triggered when the men said something about his parents."

She has her face in her hands, "I'm okay now. I know Lana and the girls are worried about me." I let out a soft chuckle, "Yeah, Lana was about to cry when she came up to me and Ava and asked about you." She starts laughing and she wipes her tears away, "We just met and I already love them all like sisters."

I stand up and she stands up with me, "Let's go downstairs and meet them." She nods her head, "Where is Olivia?" I shrug my shoulders at the question, "She probably beat y'all down to the kitchen for the first time."