I Saved My Girls!

Olivia POV

"Nadia, please stop crying. Your dad will be here soon for both of us." I wipe her tears away, "But it's been so long. I miss him and Kyle."

I hug her tightly and start silently crying, "I know baby girl, I miss them both." We lay down on the bed and I run my fingers through her hair to make her fall asleep.

I have to go through this to realize I love the cruelest man I ever met.

"What does Ryan see in you?" I turn around quickly and see Maya standing in the doorway, "What the hell?! Can you not knock?! You scared the shit out of me!"

She rolls her eyes, "Answer my question. What does Ryan see in you?!" I groan and go to sit at the table, "Why are you so obsessed with him?"

She bangs on the table and I look over at Nadia, "Stop! You're going to wake her up!" She looks down at me, "I don't care about waking her up, I care about you answering my question!"

I roll my eyes, "I don't know why he cares about me! He probably only started crying that night, because Nadia was getting taken." She sits in front of me, "That's a lie, he screamed your name with so much heart."

"When Ryan got shot in the arm you made eye contact with him. He kept going because he saw you! He never look at me like that! What doesn't he like about me?!" I stand up quickly, "How the hell am I supposed to know?! Ask him once he gets here!"

She slaps me across my face and I push her out the room and punch her in the face, "Ah! Mom! Dad! She hit me!"

Mary and Robert come running towards us, "What the hell is going on here?!" I look at Robert, "Your daughter came in here questioning me and hits me when she didn't like my answers."

Robert slaps me and Mary runs by my side, "What is wrong with you?! What will happen if Ryan and the boys see this?! There goi-."

"What the hell are they going to do?! They can't reach us, we have his two favorite girls!" Mary helps me up. Robert points at Maya, "And the next time you lay a finger on her, you will also be the one getting hit!" Robert walks off and we go into the room.

"Maya, bring me a damn ice pack!" Maya walks off, "Stop crying, I'm sorry for what my husband did." I didn't even realize I was crying, "Why are nice to me? You know if you don't win, they will kill you."

She gives me a small smile, "We're not going to lose, so you can stop saying that they're going to kill us. We are going to be the ones to kill them." Maya comes back in and throws the ice pack at me, I try to stand up but Mary pushes me back down.

"Maya! Stop being an asshole!" She rolls her eyes and before she could say anything Robert comes storming in.

He yanks me up and holds me on his side with me dangling, "Ah! Put me down!!" He walks over to the bed and picks up Nadia and holds her on his other side. "Put her down! Don't hurt her!"

He walks to a window and kicks it open, "What are you do-?!"

"ROBERT!! BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!"

My eyes widen at the voice and Nadia wakes up to it.

Ryan POV

"RYAN!!"
"DADDY!!"

Olivia and Nadia scream at the same time. I look up at where the screams came from and see Robert holding Nadia and Olivia at his sides. I grit my teeth, "Ryan!! Watch out!!"

People start shooting at me, Eric comes out of nowhere and shoots a rocket launcher. I hit him on his head, "Why did you hit me?!"

"My girls are still in that place! Don't blow it up until I get them!" He pouts and put the weapon behind his back and pulls out two different weapons. He smirks at me, "Now can I have fun?"