You're Helping My Boys Out.

Olivia POV

"Rise and shine girls!" I open my eyes and see Robert in front of me. I pull Nadia closer to me, "I'm not going to hurt you. I just brought you two some breakfast."

He snaps his fingers and somebody brings a tray of food. The man sits it in front of us and walks out. "Here Nadia, eat something." Nadia starts eating slowly.

Robert sits in a chair in front of us and looks at me with a smile, I look at him. "What kind of star are you drawing this time?" He arches his eyebrow at me and smirks, "The one with two triangles."

"Which one do you start with?" He scoots closer to me, "Since I like being on top, I start with the top. How did you figure out my pattern?" I shrug my shoulders, "Just a lucky guess."

I look at him with tears in my eyes, "Why are you doing this?" I sit back in my seat, "Because your boyfriend and his brothers blew up my house and your boyfriend also shot me in the arm. Also they're after my wife and I'm tired of them making her life a living hell."

Tears start falling down my face, "Don't cry, I'm not going to hurt you." He wipes my tears away and stands up, "I'm going to have my men bring a tv in here for your daughter." He leaves after that, "Mommy. Is Daddy going to come for us?"

Nadia starts crying, I hug her. "Yes he will, your dad promised he would protect us. I don't want you to forget that."

Steven POV

"He sent us a picture of Olivia and Nadia." We all run towards Jacob, "Look at the background. They're in a well built building."

Ryan slowly walks up to us and Jacob passes him the picture, "Can you put the picture on the big screen for me?" Jacob nods his head and does just what Ryan ask for.

Olivia and Nadia have been missing for a whole month now. Ryan has barely gotten any sleep and he hasn't eaten much either. He hasn't cut his hair or done any shaving, basically, he looks tired.

"The place is abandoned. Look at the walls and look at the ceiling." Ryan points to the screen and we all look.

I go to the board and pick up a marker, "So we can cross warehouse off the board and places that are not abandoned off the board also." Ryan looks at me and nods his head.

"Hey y'all. We brought you guys something to eat." Ava, Sonya, and Lana walk in with a whole bunch of food in their arms. All the men rush to get something to eat.

Ava walks up to me and gives me two bowls, one for me and one for Ryan. "Make sure he eats at least some of it." I nod my head and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

The girls have been helping us this entire month, but we don't let them go anywhere without a guard.

I look over at Sonya and she is trying to get Ryan to hold Kyle once again, but Ryan shakes his head and walks away.

I let out a long sigh and walk up to him, "Here take this and eat it. The girls are worried about you." He looks at me and then at the food.

He takes the food and then sits down at a random desk. "Did you get some sleep last night?" He nods his head and shows me with his two fingers that he only got a little sleep.