I Don't Want To Be Your Fake Wife!

Ryan POV

I pour a bucket of water on her head and she looks at me with something in her eyes. "Why did me and the kids really have to come here?" I let out a long sigh as I wash her body, "I didn't want to leave you and the girls in the same house with Maya." She lets out a soft laugh, "If she keeps messing with my babies she's going to end up in the hospital."

I rinse her body off and bite her neck, "I'm going to keep using that vibrator on you until I get a moan out of you." She turns to look at me and smirk, "Looks like your going to be using that thing for the rest of your life."

I lick her ear and sit back, "What do you have against Eric?" She turns her back to me and scoffs, "I should have something against your ass! You did kidnap me on fucking accident!" I pull her by her hair and whisper in her ear, "You lucky we are not home right now if so your ass will be in the fucking basement."

I push her forward and water splashes everywhere. I stand up and pull her out of the tub, "Get dress, while we're here you will be wearing normal clothes." She snatches the clothes out my hand and squeals, "Ehh!! Thank God! I get to wear something normal!"

I roll my eyes as I put on my clothes, "Don't get used to it. It's only for the time we are here." She puts the clothes on and walks out of the bathroom, "You will also be going to the meeting with me."

She looks at me and picks up a pillow and throws it at me, "You really must hate me! Why the hell do I have to go to this damn meeting with you?!" I pick up the pillow and throw it on the bed, "Because I said so. Why can't you just do as I say?!"

She walks up to me, "Because I don't like you! What don't you understand?! I will never like you! I'm only still sane because of Kyle and Nadia! If it weren't from them, I would have been ran off or made you kill me!" I smirk at her and push her against the wall.

"I don't care if you hate me or not, but what you're going to do is be a good girl and do what I say and when I say." She looks up at me and smirks, "Yes Master. What else do you want me to do?" I look at her with wide eyes, "Do you want me to bite your dick off?"

I glare at her and grab her face, "We are going downstairs with everybody else and you are going to stay by my side at all times." I let go of her face and step to the side for her to walk ahead of me.

"Where are we going anyway?" I close the bedroom door and follow behind her, "We're going out to dinner. And by we, I mean all of us. Me and the boys have to see something and also you, the girls, and the kids need to eat something."

We walk downstairs and see everybody ready. "Mommy! Uncle Eric keeps messing with Kyle!" I pick up Nadia and Olivia glares at Eric, before she could say anything I clear my throat and she turns to look at me. She rolls her eyes at me and goes to pick up Kyle.

"Eric, I think you are just hated by Olivia and Kyle." Sonya pats a pouting Eric back and everyone laughs. Steven stands up with Ava's hand in his, "Shall we go eat?"

We head to the limo and tell the driver where to take us. "Ah! Mommy! Daddy!" We all look at Kyle and see him dancing in his car seat, "I can't wait to have kids!" Eric says as he looks at Kyle with a big smile. Kyle stops laughing and looks at Eric with a plain face.

Eric starts groaning, "Why won't you love me?! I love you and your sister!" We all start laughing, "Leave him alone and get back in your seat."

He gets back in his seat, "How much further from the restaurant?" I look at Jacob, "Fifteen more minutes." Sonya is fixing his tie for him.

Ever since Jacob had his dark moment Sonya has been acting better, all the girls have except for Olivia. I look over at Olivia and she is looking out the window.

She looks at me and sits back in her seat and crosses her arms, "What are you looking at? Don't tell me I get punish for looking out the window." I smirk at her, "You might just get punish because I feel like it." She rolls her eyes at me.

We finally pull up to the restaurant. We walk into the restaurant and follow the waiter to our table. Nadia and Kyle sit in between me and Olivia.

Steven clears his throat and we all look at him, "There are cameras around here watching us. The government wants to make sure we are doing our job correctly."

"So what do me, the girls, and the kids have to do with a this?" I look at Sonya, "Y'all are playing as our wives and kids." Olivia starts choking on her drink, Eric pats her back. She looks over at me, "I don't want to play as your wife."

Everybody starts laughing and I glare at her, "Well get over it." She rolls her eyes, "As I was saying, you guys will be playing as our wives. The government doesn't believe we are mature enough, so we brought y'all here to be fake wives and I also don't trust Olivia in my house without me around."

Olivia scoffs and everybody else laughs, "And Kyle and Nadia are your kids so they make it even better." I nod my head agreeing with Jacob.

Fred POV

"Martin make sure we are the only ones who can hear the boys talk." Martin nods his head as he hacks into the cameras that are watching Steven and the boys.

"What are these boys to you?" He hands me a beer and sits beside me, "I took them in when they were kids. Steven and Ryan were ten and Eric was nine, and I just took in Jacob. She burned their foster home down because the woman who owns the foster home used to be married to Robert."

Martin looks at the camera and then back at me, "She killed that woman over jealousy?" I nod my head, "The foster mom saved Ryan and the boys but got trapped in. She wanted the boys dead because she knew how much the mom cared for them."

I look at the camera and see everybody laughing except for Ryan and the woman he is with. They are glaring at each other and the kids between them are laughing and cheering.

"Steven and Eric had their dark moment years later. Steven and Ryan were 19 and Eric was 18, she sent a group of men to kill them. Steven and Eric's eyes went dark and they killed them with a simple a smile. After the bodies went limp, they kept hitting the bodies with a smile on their faces."

I rub my face and look at the boys, "All Ryan could do at that moment was stare at them in shock. I had to get Ryan out of there and I also had to get a group of men to hold Steven and Eric both down."

Martin stands up and hands me some food, "You don't have to tell me any more."

I shake my head and smile, "This is the first time I've seen them smile and laugh like this in a long time."

"Well they are some good boys, they even looked out for me. Although Steven did hit me a little too hard." I laugh at his last statement and look back at the tv.

I see Nadia playing with the little boy beside her. Last time I saw her she was never smiling like she is now. "I don't understand why the government doesn't trust them."

I nod my head agreeing with Martin, "The other men who do the same work as them are jealous because they kill more men than them." Martin rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his beer.

I sit back in my sit and sigh, "The meeting will be tomorrow, we can just wait and see how that goes."

Robert POV

"Robert! The person who is working close to those boys just told me that they went out of town. Want to go to their house and blow it up?" She is standing on the bed with nothing but my shirt on, I shake my head no. "If we do that they might track us down, even if we do send someone to do it for us."

She sits down and pouts. Right now we are in Illinois, we chose a different place to move to. We moved out of our little pattern we usually go by. "Why did we move out of our pattern?" I pull her closer to me and kiss her on the lips, "So they won't figure it out."

I light up a cigarette, "We have to get to something dear to them in order to get ahead of them." She straddles me and kisses my chest, "Let the person inside give us little bit more information and we can see what we can do."