Fred New Partner.

Ava POV

I wake up and head to my bathroom and do my morning routine. Lana comes out of nowhere and jumps on my bed, "Did he come in here last night?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, all he wanted to do was cuddle with me. He barely even kissed me." She gives me a sad look, "You still don't know who it is, do you?"

I shake my head no, "No I don't, but he always makes me wear lingerie and then on random days he lets me wear regular clothes." She gives me a small smile and I sit down on the bed with her, "You got it good, at Eric let you choose."

She shrugs her shoulders, "I only wear the lingerie for you guys, I don't want y'all to think of me as a bad person." I roll my eyes and hug her, "You are not a bad person." She laughs and hugs me back.

"Let's get downstairs before Olivia and Sonya do something to Maya." We head over to the maid section and see that Sonya has an annoyed look on her face and Olivia is laughing at her.

"What's wrong with you?" They both look at me and Olivia starts laughing even harder, Sonya rolls her eyes and looks back at me, "Jacob left me hot and bother last night."

I arch my eyebrow, "He finished too early or something?" Sonya's eyes widen, "Oh God no! He was using his fingers and as soon as I was about to burst he stops!"

I laugh and Lana's mouths drop, "Did he tell you why?" She looks at Lana like she was crazy, "No he didn't tell me why! I finished myself off, but it didn't even feel right!" We all start laughing and she curses us out.

"Can we just get to cleaning please?" She walks off and we follow her, "I bet your legs were shaking and you were ready to let go." She glares at Olivia and gives her the finger.

"I can't wait until something like this happen to y'all." We go into a room and start cleaning, I look at her and smile, "You might get lucky tonight."

She lets out a fake laugh and we continue to clean.

"Where did you and kids go after the party?" Lana asks Olivia as they wipe the walls down, "We went upstairs to watch tv, but five minutes later we were all asleep."

"Lazy ass." Sonya mumbles under her breath, I cough to hide my laughter. I can tell Olivia heard her, because she smirks at Sonya, "At least I didn't go to sleep hot and bother."

Lana mouth drops and I laugh, "Eat ass and fuck yourself!" Sonya shows us a small smile on her face, "Love you, Sonya."

I smile, "Everybody give me a hug!" Olivia and Lana run to me and Sonya slowly walks to me, we fall to the floor the minute Sonya joins in the hug.

"We're like sisters! I love you all."

Ryan POV

"Where is she?!" Steven and Eric are beating the men up while me and Jacob are sitting down watching it happen.

"She texted us from a random number and told us what to do, that's it!" Eric has already shot two of the four men, "Do you want to know why we knock him out and not killed him?"

The man looks at Eric with confusion in his eyes, "We know that's not the real man. We know that's not Robert, this is a man that looks like him." His eyes widen and he looks over at the knocked out man.

I stand up and walk towards him, I bend down to his eye level, "When is she going to learn that she can't trick us. I'm going to send her a message and your going to be my little messenger." He looks at me with fear in his eyes, "She always comes back for her men." Steven says with a smirk on his face.

"Why would she think that we would fall for her little trick? It is so clear that Robert is her little lover." Eric shrugs his shoulders and pulls out his knife, "We're just going to cut you up a little and then throw you outside. We'll give you some money for a pay phone."