Happy Birthday!

Her POV

I have to hurry up and leave this place or they will know where I'm at.

Ryan POV and Kyle's birthday

"Happy Birthday baby boy!!" I wake up to a laughing Kyle, Nadia, and Olivia. Nadia and Kyle already have on their clothes.

She sits Kyle on the bed and Nadia climbs onto the bed and sits on me, Kyle crawls to me and screams in my ear, "Daddy wake up! It's Kyle birthday!"

I sit up and pick up Kyle, Olivia comes out the bathroom with a towel on, "Are you going to get me some clothes out?"

I point to a dresser, "Pick out what you want to wear." Her eyes widen as she walks over to the dresser.

She pulls out sweater dress and smiles at it. "Nadia come here, I need to do your hair."

"M-m-mommy. D-d-daddy." Me and Olivia both look at Kyle with shock, Olivia runs and jumps on the bed and picks up Kyle, "You said your first words!! Ah!" Kyle squeals, "M-mommy. D-daddy."

I laugh at the scene, "He said mommy and daddy!" Olivia put him down and go in the bathroom with Nadia to do her hair.

I head in the bathroom and brush my teeth, "I'm going to give you a high ponytail." I look at Nadia and she is playing with her bear.

"What kind of cake did you get him? I look at Olivia as I put my shirt on, "Steven picked out a Diego cake for him." She finishes Nadia hair and she runs off to the room.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I look at her and arch my eyebrow, "Depends on what the favor is." She sits down on the toilet and looks at me, "Can you not kill anybody today? It is Kyle birthday."

I look at Kyle and he is playing with Nadia. "I was going to do that anyway. We have four men in our basement now, we'll deal with them tomorrow."

Eric, Lana, and Sonya comes in. "These are the two kids?" Sonya say while squeezing Kyle cheeks. "They're so adorable! Oh My God! She have so much hair!"

Nadia runs behind my leg to hide. "I don't think Kyle likes me." We all look at Eric, "I don't blame him, I don't even like you."

Eric glares at Olivia and gives her the finger. "Every time I get in his face he stops smiling and laughing." He puts Lana in front of Kyle and he starts squealing, he thens gets in front of Kyle and Kyle just stares at him.

"Even a baby don't like you, I guess everybody just hates you." Sonya states as she picks up Kyle and Olivia nods her head agreeing with her.

"I'm going downstairs. Ryan I'm telling Steven that you're not taking up for me!" My mouth drop as Eric leaves the room, "I didn't even do nothing! It's not my fault he doesn't like you!"

Olivia and Sonya walks out of the room and head downstairs, I pick up Nadia and look at her, "You can't be scared of everybody. These people are your aunts and uncles."

She lifts her head up, "They might hurt me like that lady did." I stare at Nadia, "Nadia, did she hurt you while you were with her?" She slowly nods her head, "You are in a better place now and she want hurt you no more and I promise. You have me as your knight and I have you as my little princess."

She smiles and hugs my neck, "Now lets go downstairs and have some fun."

We go downstairs and see kids running everywhere. I put Nadia down and she stays by my leg, "Steven, where did all these kids come from?"

Steven is holding Kyle, "The people that work for us have families also, so I invited them to the party and I told them to bring their kids."

He passes me two party hats, one for me and one for Nadia. "Nadia go play with the other kids." She slowly walks over to the other kids.