It's 4:00 In The Morning!

Ryan POV

"You told her about you going in her room at night?" Me, Steven, Jacob, and Eric are sitting in the game room. Steven looks away from the game and looks at me, "I told her the night we went out to get some pizza."

Eric eyes are glued to the game, "How come Ryan knew the whole time, but not me and Jacob?" Steven turn back to the game, "Because you two punks would have ran your mouth to her." Jacob sucks his teeth and throws a ball at Steven's head.

He looks at me, "Leaving Steven alone. Where is Olivia?" I roll my eyes and take a sip of my beer. "She's in the room, she has been up there all day. I told her to stay up there for the day."

They all start laughing, "What if she wants to see Kyle and Nadia?" I look at Steven and shrug my shoulders, "She can see them later on, they'll be up there in a few." I look at the time and stand up, "Let me go find Nadia and Kyle."

They all start laughing and I look at them with an arch eyebrow, "What are y'all laughing about now?" Eric looks at me, "You are really turning into a dad."

I give them all the finger and they start laughing harder, "Whatever."

My phone starts ringing as I'm walking to the other side of the house, "Hello."

"We're having a meeting in Florida. You and the boys need to come down." I look at my phone and smile, "Fred told you to call me, didn't he?"

Martin lets out a soft laugh, "You know he did. What have you boys been doing?" I walk into the kids' playroom and see Kyle and Nadia sleeping on the floor.

"We have been doing fine. We actually found a pattern in her random moves around the country. One of our girls found out." He clears his throat, "The meeting is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Fred said he wants all of y'all there by Thursday night."

My mouth drop, "Tomorrow is Thursday!" He laughs into the phone, "He said don't be late." He hangs up and I let out a long sigh.

I pick up Nadia and Kyle and carry them to my room. "Ryan, did Martin call you about that meeting?" I turn around and Eric is standing in the doorway. I nod my head, "Yeah, I'm taking the kids and Olivia with me. I don't trust Olivia out of my sight for three days."

He nods his head and walks ahead of me, "Okay, I'm going to bring Lana so she won't be lonely." I nod my head and I start walking towards my room.

I walk into my room and see Olivia standing on my bed in one of my shirts. I put Kyle in the crib and Nadia in the bed, I look at her and point to the bathroom.

She rolls her eyes and jump off the bed and hop toward the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and look at her, "Why the hell are you in my shirt and not in your gown?" She shrugs her shoulders, "I hate the nightgowns I have to sleep in. It's not comfortable."

I glare at her and look at the shirt she has on, "I don't feel like arguing, just go pack some clothes for Nadia and Kyle for a couple of days. I'm packing mine and your clothes." She looks at me with an arch eyebrow, "Where are we going? Why do me and the kids I have to go?"

I walk slowly up to her and she steps away from me and leans against the sink, "Just do what I say and be quiet. Get the kids stuff and shut your damn mouth."

I walk out of the bathroom and into the closet, she follows me and goes to Kyle and Nadia section. I start packing my things and then hers, "Did you come in here for that shirt?"

"Yeah, I did." I walk up to her, "Next time ask to wear one of my shirts." She looks up at me and sucks her teeth, "You probably was going to throw a fit." I snatch the bags out of her hand and point to the bed, "Go sit on the bed, I'm going to check your ankle."