Best Friends!

Jacob Above

Maya Above

Steven POV

I'm smoking my cigarette staring at the three men in front of me, "Why did y'all even come here? I can ask my boys to talk about letting y'all go, if you tell us why you're here."

Rick is the oldest man with the beard and the shoulder length hair, Mark is this second oldest and he has all the tattoos all over his body, even around his eye. The youngest one that wear the glasses name is Jacob, I knocked him out cold, because he seems to act a little different from the other two. He is also around me and the boys age.

"Why did you knock him out?!" I look at Rick and blow my smoke out. "You'll see."

The basement door opens and Ryan and Eric comes in. "Why is he sleep?" Eric ask while pointing at Jacob, I shrug my shoulders, "I have a huge feeling about him so I knocked him out." Eric looks at Ryan and mumbles a whatever.

"Why did y'all come to our party?" Mark spit at my shoe and laugh, "That's why." I kick him in the face and the stomach, "I'm going to ask again and if I don't like your answer I'm not just going to kick you."

I punch him in his stomach and he coughs up blood. Ryan puts his foot on Rick face, "I hear that your boss man is actually a lady that we know."

The basement door opens and Olivia comes in, "Why are you here?" She looks at Eric and roll her eyes, "I was told to come down here."

"Ugh. Attitude much." Olivia gives him the finger and he holds his up back at her, "Eric stop! Olivia stop!"

They both look at Ryan and then back at each other. "Why do you care who our boss is? Us being here has nothing to do with her or y'all."

Ryan punch Rick in the face, "Your boss did some bad things to us and we would like to talk to her, so tell us where she's at."

I take my cigarette out and burn both of their faces with it, "Ah!! Okay! Okay!"

Mark have tears coming down his face, "She told us to come here, because she knows you guys. We don't know what she's planning, but all we know is that she wants y'all dead."

Eric bends down to their eye level, "Tell us her name. We have to make sure you're not lying." Rick lets out a long sigh, "We're not telling you her name. You're going to have to kill us, but what we told you is true."

"Shoot them Steven!" Ryan leaves the basement and slams the door, "I'm not killing the one with the glasses just yet, but you guys can leave."

I put my gun to Mark head and Eric put his to Ricks head. I smile at Eric, "One, two, three, Shoot!"

We pull the trigger and Olivia screams, we turn to look at her and see that she has her back to us, "You didn't even see us pull the trigger." I say as I tuck the gun in my gun holder.