Why Didn't You Ask Me To Dance?

Olivia POV

We are on the jet on the way to California and I'm stuck sitting beside Ryan. "Olivia, why are you in handcuffs?" I look at Eric and smirk at him, "Because I will cause a big scene on this plane. I might just throw someone off."

I glare at Maya and she rolls her eyes, Ryan picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "We're going to the back for the rest of the flight." I bite his back and he squeezes my butt. "How many times do I have to tell you?! She is not the one who told her where we're at!"

I stand up on the bed and look down at him, "Who else did it?! Who else knew that we were going to Florida?! She was the only one who knew about it!" He sits down on the bed and sighs, I stand in front of him and turn around.

He takes my handcuffs off, "I don't care what you say, she did it. They shot the car up with us in it! Do you not care if that happens again? Nadia and Kyle might be in the car for the next time it does happen!" He stands up quickly, "It's not going to happen again! I told them last night I will protect them with my life!"

I scoff at him and roll my eyes, "Why don't you believe me? Why do you believe her over me?" He leans against the wall and looks at me, "Because she's been with us from the beginning. Why would she do this to us?!" I let out a heartless laugh and lay down on the bed, "I don't care anymore, believe what you want."

He lets out a long sigh and lay down on the bed beside me. "The party is tomorrow. She will not find out about us being in California. Can you be civilized with Maya for once?" I turn to look at him, "No I cannot and no I will not."

Arriving in California

We get off the plane and head to the hotel. "Maya you will get your own room." Ryan hands Maya a hotel key and grabs my hand, "We are getting two rooms. One for me and you and one for the kids."

I roll my eyes and we all head to our rooms, "I can't wait until tomorrow! It's going to be so fun!" I turn around and see Lana and Ava smiling at each other, "Aren't you excited?" I give Ava an annoyed look, "No I'm not. My date is him and the person I hate the most is here."

She rolls her eyes and Lana gives me a side hug, "It will be fun. There's nothing you have to worry about." Before I could say anything Ryan drags me away.

"I'm going to tell you the rules for tomorrow since you can barely control yourself." I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed. "The first rule, do not get upset if someone gets too close to you. Try to stay calm and give them a smile. The second rule, do not make a scene with me or anybody else. Rule three, do not and I mean do not attack Maya."

I nod my head and he bends down eye level, "Do you understand? I want to hear you say it."

"Ugh! Yes, I understand." He stands back and takes his shirt off. "Did you pack me a shirt to sleep in?" He goes through his suitcase and throws me a shirt.

"Can we make a promise?" I look at him weirdly, "What kind of promise?" He gets on the bed and sits beside me, "You promise to be on your best behavior no matter what."

I roll my eyes and smile at him, "I promise to be on my best behavior no matter what." He lays down and smiles at the ceiling, I crawl towards him and kiss him on the lips, "What was that for?!" I shrug my shoulders and lay down, "I seal the promise with a kiss."

He shakes his head with laughter, "I should make promises more often."

Ryan POV and at the party

"Wait! Before we go in we have to take pictures." We all look at Steven like he is crazy, Ava starts laughing. He pulls out his camera and hands it to Maya.