I'm Being Civilized

Ava POV

Me, Steven, and Eric are on our way to get pizza for all of us. I look at the time, "I know you two know this, but I have to be in my room by a certain time tonight." Eric looks back at me and smile, "Are you scared of the person who goes in your room?" I shake my head, "At first I was, but I've gotten used to him. I just wish he shows his face to me, we've been doing this for a few years now."

I look at Steven and catch him staring at me. He looks back at the road, "Eric, go in there and order the food." Eric's mouth drops, "What?! No, you go do it! I was talking to Ava, you go get it." Steven lets out a frustrated groan, "There is a game store right beside the pizza place. Go get you and Jacob some games." He looks at the game store and quickly gets out of the car.

I look at the time and I start to get fidgety. All of a sudden Steven gets out of the car and come to sit beside me. Steven grabs my face and crashes his lips to mine. I quickly pull away, "What are you doing?! I can't do this and you know that." I push him away, "I'm the guy that goes in your room, it's me. You have a mole under your right breast." I straddle him and kiss him harshly on the lips.

"I don't care what we do, let's do something." I grind my hips and he groans, "You are so beautiful." He grabs my waist and moves my hips at a faster pace, I throw my head back in pleasure and he bites my neck. "Yes!! Don't stop!" I wrap my arms around his neck as he slips two fingers in. I hump his fingers, "I'm going to cum!" He kisses me on the lips, "Cum for me baby." As soon as he finishes he sentence I let myself go. I put my face in his neck and laugh, "I'm sorry I kept from you for so long."

I shrug my shoulders and kiss his neck, "Its okay, the outcome of it was perfect." I sit beside him and he kisses my forehead, "I have to move back to the front. Eric will be back soon."

Seconds later Eric comes in with a bag full of games, "Ava look, I've got so many games. I even got some you would like to play, Steven." I let out a soft laugh and Steven glares at him, "Where's the food?" Eric looks at Steven and then runs back to the pizza place, "I forgot our food!"

Ryan POV

I walk around and start looking for Maya, "Who are you looking for?" I turn around and see Olivia, "I'm looking for Maya. Why did I even tell you that?" She crosses her arms, "You need a little fuck session?" I grab her face and she laughs, "I mean a quickie."

I let go of her face and she walks off, "Why are you following me?" I shrug my shoulders, "Come on, follow me." She arches her eyebrow as I walk pass her, "If you're going to kill me let me go give Kyle and Nadia a goodbye kiss." I roll my eyes, "Just follow me and be quiet."

I walk to the other side of the house and go outside, "You wanted to come outside, remember?" She looks pass me and her eyes widen, "This is your backyard?! Jesus Christ!" I don't know why I'm taking her outside. I don't even care to look for Maya anymore. "Go ahead and look around."

She looks at me, "Don't you want to come? You don't want me to escape, do you?" I bend down to her level with our faces inches away from each other, "You can't escape even if you wanted to." She crosses her arms, "What makes you say that? I can get Kyle and Nadia and come back here." I show her my signature smirk, "We have guards everywhere we look. If just wanted me to come along you could have just asked."

She starts walking and without looking back she says, "Fine, come and walk with me." My eyes widen as she continues to walk. I look around to see if anybody else heard our conversation, "She didn't say anything smart." I speed walk to catch up to her, "What's wrong with you? You didn't say anything smart. Do you not feel well." I touch her forehead and she slaps my hand away."

"No, I'm not sick. Is it so bad that I want someone to walk with me?" I stop walking and look at her up and down, "Hold your hands up above your head." She stops walking and looks at me, "Are you serious right now?" I nod my head as I pat her down, "Watch my ass." I'm making sure she doesn't have any weapons on her.

I squeeze her butt and she squeals, "I have to double check in this area." I say as I give her a teasing look. "Found anything?" I squeeze her butt again and she glares at me, "Get off my ass." I let her go, "Why aren't you coming at my neck?" She lets out a long sigh, "You brought me outside like I asked, so I'm going to be civilized with you for a little bit."

We start walking again and I look at her from the corner of my eye, "Why were you looking for Maya?" I shrug my shoulders, "I rather not tell you that." She scoffs and looks up at the night sky. "Go look for your toy and leave me to myself." I walk up behind her and wrap my right arm around her neck, "Mmph, but I've been looking for a new toy. You might be the one who will become my toy."

"I rather not, I'm going to give Nadia and Kyle a bath." She walks away after that and I laugh. I walk to the kitchen and see Jacob, "Why are you always in the kitchen?" He looks at me and sighs, "I'm debating if I should put Sonya in the basement of just ignore it." I laugh and pat his back, "You'll get through this sooner or later. Steven and them are on their way with the food, you'll probably feel better on a full stomach."

I go down my hall and towards my room. I open the door and hear Olivia in the bathroom with the kids. I watch as she cleans them up, "Where's Daddy?" Olivia shows her a small smile, "He's somewhere around here. We'll see him once we eat dinner together." Five minutes later she finishes up with them and I walk in, "Daddy!" I pick her up and she giggles, "How's my Princess doing?" She hugs my neck, "I'm doing good."

I pick up Kyle and put Nadia down, "Go downstairs with Aunt Sonya, me and mommy will be down in a little bit." I turn around and see Sonya behind me, "How did you know I was in here?" I hand her Kyle and roll my eyes, "I knew the minute you started following me." She scoffs as she walks out. I look at Olivia and smirk, "Get in the shower."

"What?! Hell no! I want to take a shower by myself?" I step closer to her, "Did you say you want to sleep in the basement?" She throws her head back and groans, "Fine!" I smile in triumphant as she takes her clothes off, she turns the shower on and gets in. I take my clothes off and get in after her.

She washes herself up and looks at me with a tight smile, "Do you want me to clean you up, Master?" I nod my head and she glares at me, "Thank you for the offer." She rolls her eyes as she washes me up. After she finishes washing me up I grab her ass. "You have a perfect ass."

"Get on your knees." She looks at me as if I asked her to jump out a window, "No!" I push her to her knees and shove my dick in her mouth. I let out a low groan, "Your little mouth feel so good around me." I start thrusting slowly inside her mouth and she starts gagging. "Relax your throat." She does as I say and I throw my head back in pleasure. I move my hips at a faster pace, "Fuck!"

I look down at her and see her touching herself, "Fuck, I'm cumming." I cum all in her mouth, "Swallow every drop and show me proof." She swallows it and opens her mouth, "Is that enough proof?" I pull her up and cup her pussy, "You're so fucking wet and not from the shower." I rub her slowly and she throws her head back.

"Ryan, the food is here." I hear Steven on the other side of the door, "Okay, here we come."