06. "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜" [𝟐].

MR. AND MRS. "THE FUCK IS A PRIORITY?"
The parents of the main character, and it doesn't matter if the main character is a teenager or a grown ass adult; the parents are still shitty. They are either hoes (extreme sexual activity) involved in illegal activities (gambling, drugs, etc.), neglecting, or influenced by their own parents to be shitty.

MR. AND MRS. "WHO MANS' IS THIS? GET EM' THE FUCK UP OUTTA' HERE!" THEY WILDIN'
These are the grandparents of the main character, and these mothafuckas are beyond savage, no goddamn chill to save anybody's life 'round here. I haven't read a damn Urban Fiction book on this bitch yet, where the grandma/grandpa are just relaxed old people. These old niggas ain't never just sitting back in a rocking chair, doing crossword puzzles, watching Judge Judy, Judge Matthews, or Divorce Court and sitting on the phone talking shit about you while you still in the house... O̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶,̶ this̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶

MR. "KINGPIN"
The father or older brother of the main character, and they are the kingpin in the story. They got lots of money the main character feels is hers/his or is obligated to have, they spoil her/him, and is very overprotective and annoying or sometimes extremely neglecting to the main character and barely even in the story. They are mentioned here and there in the beginning but just flat out disappear later on the line.

MR. "DAMN NIGGA! FUCK WITH MY MOMMA, NOT ME!"
The boyfriend/husband of the main character's mother who usually lusts after the main character, and in most cases, begins to have non-consensual and even consensual sexual relations with the main character.

MR. "HELP ME! NIGGA!"
This is what I'm really starting to see a lot of. This is an older friend of the main character, who is around very often. He's very aware that the main character is suffering (abuse, poverty, etc.) but does absolutely nothing, maybe give a burger or twenty dollars, but that's it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S
NOTE

I lowkey can't think of no more,
P̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶d̶u̶l̶t̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶u̶r̶b̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶.̶ anywho...

Next up is part three with character development.

Lemme' know some more cliché adults in the urban fiction books, and don't forget to ask me some damn questions people.