19. "𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔".

Hello, there!

Have you ever written a few paragraphs down in your story but suddenly drew a blank right after? Have you ever become frustrated when you need to write, but you can't think of anything to say? Do you ever find yourself having a hard time focusing on writing? Have you ever had low inspiration with a book? Have you started working on other works in hope of getting over your slump with a previous book?

Don't be alarmed—what you're going through is writer's block, a condition in which a writer is unable to think of what should be written next. If you experience writer's block, you may be unable to develop a new piece of content or finish an existing piece. You may feel as if your thinking has become clouded, you may feel drained of inspiration, and frustration can set in, but all these symptoms are very natural to a writer's life.

You are not alone—many people share your frustration. Fortunately over time, you will find solutions and coping strategies that help you get past the problem. I'm here to give you some writer's block solutions.

1. STOP FORCING YOURSELF TO WRITE.
Forcing yourself to write is possibly the worst thing you can do to yourself when you have writer's block. It's like them damn medicine commercials—they tell you it's used to help one symptom you have but then you listen to the side effects and realize they're worst than the one fucking symptom you have.

Forcing yourself to write can lead to:
(a) Your original plot going to shit.
(b)Not liking the book anymore.
(c) Thinking too hard and making the blank-mind syndrome you have worse.
(d) Losing all inspiration for the book.
(e) Stressing yourself out.

2. CHANGE YOUR ENVIRONMENTS AND CUT OUT DISTRACTIONS.
Your environment can have a big influence on how easy or difficult it is to write. Anything in your environment that is fucking up your concentration has potential to cause or amplify your writer's block.
Many people work on writing with their headphones playing music, their social media accounts open, and their cell phone notifications on. All these distractions not only make the process of writing less efficient, but they can cause us to lose the flow of our work. If you got a good start on your works, but all of a sudden you get caught up texting a friend, or you're going down your Twitter timeline, you may have writer's block. Cut back on all distractions and focus on the shit at hand.

3. START ON ANOTHER PROJECT.
Your readers might hate ya' fucking guts, (I'm experiencing this on my main profile [tovarx ]) but it'll help you and them in the end. Focusing on something else other than the story your struggling with can make room for inspiration and a much needed breather.

4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ACUTE PLAN OR IDEA FOR YOUR PLOT, AND READ OVER YOUR OUTLINE AND PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.
I don't know how many times I have to say this but make sure yo' ass know how yo' book gone start, continue and end. Write that shit down, just like I did in the descriptions/synopses section. Going over your plot will broaden your ideas and help you get in that groove of writing, and reading over your previous chapters will help your juices flow and you'll find yourself adding on to what you had.

5. FUCKING RELAX.
Like for real, do not stress yourself over Wattpad. They not paying you shit, and it might sound like a jab to your readers but you don't owe nobody a goddamn thing. Too much stress can fuck up ya' creativity and make you want nothing to do with Wattpad. (Take it from me!)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S
NOTE

Lemme' know about
some of y'all experience with writer's block and/or if you got anything useful to help you overcome it in the comments section.