13. "𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊/𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢".

This, along with the next chapters will be fairly short, since they are mostly dont's—meaning I'm mostly saying you shouldn't do them.

Anyway, what we're talking about today is multimedia/imagery. Wattpad has allowed us to add multimedia physically to our stories, whether it be with pictures, gifs or videos. That means you don't have resort to just using the header media section. It's suppose to have the power of enhancing your story with visual content.

Keep that shit a buck with y'all, it's tacky as fuck to me; to a certain extent though.

If you wanna' put up a chapter banner at the beginning of a chapter and the end, or put up a picture of a character when you switch a point of view, then cool—that's reasonable.

What I hate seeing for sure is more pictures and gifs than words when I'm reading a chapter, and then the way they're used is to fill in the void of not describing. I see all that shit, I automatically assume you can't write. All the photos of outfits, room layouts and let's not forget the gifs of the characters doing shit so the writer won't have to describe in full detail. (I'm on to y'all lazy asses; y'all not slick.)

Use the multimedia option, but don't use it so you don't have to fully write, it's bogus; be the fuck for real.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S
NOTE

Lemme' know about some stories you seen use the multimedia option more than they should or make their story tacky with it in the comment section, and ask some questions.