Chapter 1:

I was born deep down in hell. By an Archangel and a Demon. My father's name is Lucifer one of the world's worse Archangels to exist. I don't know my Mother, dad said she died giving birth to me. It's when he starts to talk about her he don't use past tense, he uses the present tense so I get really confused. It's because of her and  because I'm his daughter that he won't let me leave unless he's with me even though I'm 19 years old. He says it's dangerous to be out in the world because of what I am and who I'm related too.

*****

"Dad?" I say shyly

"WHAT!?" Dad yells turning around really fast

"Umm... I was wondering, may I leave? Get out of hell for a little while?" I ask even more shyly

"NO SAMANTHA!" He yells in my face turning back around.

"Why?" I ask every single time he says no.

"YOU KNOW WHY SAMANTHA!"

     Everytime he says you know why it makes me madder and madder but I don't do anything because I'm afraid to. I write what I want to say to his face all down in a little notebook a demon got me on my birthday last spring (I don't know his name). I also thought of running away but I wouldn't know were to go because I never been out of Hell really.

"Can't you come with dad?" I ask shyly still and curious.

"No... Being out of the cage, I have work to do Samantha." He says walking away.

"Can I help?"

"No"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I SAID NO!"

"Why can't I do anything without you up my ass dad?"

"Because I am Lucifer, your an angel and a demon, and you are my daughter, if I let you leave when your not ready to you will die by all those hunters. I must be going now dear, goodbye!"

"Bye." I say sighing softly.

Once my father leaves I go to my room and start writing more lines of what to say to his face in my notebook. I really wish I had the guts to tell him off and you would thank I would but no. My father don't understand me, all the demons in hell don't understand me. If they never meat me they said I would look like just some other Angel coming to kill them. Until know I believed in my father's work and wanted to take it up when he passed but now that he's back in the cage after being out for months I realized something. I realized I could never be like him, I love humanity even though I only ever seen it a couple times.

"Good afternoon Samantha." Dave one of the few demons I like says cheerfully. "Come down here to see your father?"

"Yes in fact I am coming to see my father, is that a problem?"

"Of course not Samantha."

     As I get done talking to Dave I walk down all the steps and though all the long, black, creepy halls of hell to get to him. The cage was designed to keep my father in because God, his father, my grandfather casted him down. He wouldn't bow down to humanity. That might be why he hates it so much, he wants the Apocalypse to start to kill half of them.

"Father?" I say as I finally make it to the cage.

"Samantha your not suppose to come down here."

"I know but I thought you should know something."

"What?"he says with one eye brow raised.

"Well... You can't stop me an neither can all the demons."

"Get on with it!"

"I... am leaving... to Earth..."