Epilogue:

...2 years later

It has been two years since we went head to head with the devil, my father. In thoughs two years me and Dean got a lot closer you could say. We have one baby girl and another on the way. Also it was vary shocking but he asked me to marry him so of course I said YES!!! Crowley got to be king of Hell again permanently. I just can't believe how my life turned out better then when it started.

*****

"Hey baby!" Dean says walking into our room around noon.

"Hey you." I say slowly getting up to make my way to him.

"How's that one doing?" He says pointing at my oversized belly.

"Good, she kicked three times since this morning." I say smiling like an idiot.

Soon my phone started ringing and before I could grab it Dean already had his hands on it.

"Hello this is Dean."

"Hello I am looking for a Samantha Winchester."

"Of course she's right here." He says covering the phone. Samantha some man wants you."

"Who is it?"

"I don't know."

I grab the phone from him and say "Hello this is Samantha."

"Hey Samantha it's Dave. I have some news for you."

"Is it good news Dave?"

"Of course, it's about your mom and your unborn sister."

"I killed them two years ago what news can you give me?"

"Well you get to have a sister."

"What!? She died right along with my mom!"

"No... The baby's are still alive. I don't know how! Are you happy about that?"

"Umm... Baby's?"

"I will be by today for you to see them... If you want... I mean they are your sisters so..."

"Right... How many are we talking about?"

"Three..."

"... I have to go... I will see you when you get here Dave bye." I say hanging up the phone and sitting on the bed.

Dean walks over to me and gives me hug. It was not that long later that our little girl comes in...

"Is mommy OK?" Ashlyn asks.

"Of course come here Ashlyn."

We sit their hugging one another till we here a knock on the door and Sam say "Samantha a guy named Dave is here for you!"

"OK I will be right out!"

"Who's Dave mommy?"

"Just a childhood friend that's all, come on."

I walk out the door and go to the dining/study area to see Dave with three little baby girls.

"Is this them?"

"This is them..."

"Who's them?" Dean asks coming in with Ashlyn.

"My sister's. They survived."