Chapter 16:

Still Dean's POV:

     "Well that was easy! Trying to get one to get the other was my plan but it looks like I get both in one package instead." Lucifer says laughing.

"Why do you want us?" Sam says from the other side

"To kill you, do you really think to bring Crowley down to hell to snoop around for you was a good idea?"

"That's what he told you? That we told him to go down and snoop around?" I ask pretending to be in shock.

"Yes and while he was snooping did you find anything interesting?"

"You tell us what you think we found." I say getting angry.

"Hmm... Tempting but no, I'm just going to kill you now and then deal with two dumb demons and a half breed."

"A half breed?" I ask shocked that he would call his own daughter that.

"I think you know what I'm talking about Dean."

I was about to say something when Cas appears. He turns his head towards me then to Sam before stopping to look at Lucifer. Smiling Lucifer turns his attention to him instead of us.

"Brother." Lucifer says nodding his head.

"Brother." Cas says after a moment's pause.

"Your just in time Castiel. This plan just keeps getting better and better. After one I get two. After two I get three."

"What do you want!?"

"You, Dean and Sam laying dead on the floor in a big pool of your own blood."

"You going to kill us here or somewhere else?" Cas ask pretending to be scared.

"Well it is to small to kill all three of you here... FINE! I will take you with me that way I can kill you three, two demons and a half breed all at once."

My eyes get really huge and I hold my grip tighter on my angel blade. He first goes to Sam and touches him and BAM! He's gone. Then he comes for me...He pins me to the wall and then in a blink of an eye I was in Hell.

...In Hell

"Dean!" I here Samantha and Sam say once I can hear again.

"Samantha? Sam?" I say confused at first.

"Squirrel... and... Moose. Did Lucifer find you boys or did you come here of your own free will?" Crowley says amused.

"The first one you Jackass." I say trying to get up.

Just then Cas and Lucifer appears right next to me. I slide over to the fire surrounding Samantha to get away from Lucifer.

"Everyone is here I think... If not I will find them and kill them faster than you can possibly think." Lucifer says just then after he steps away from Cas.