Chapter 17:

Sam's POV:

     I stare at my brother Dean the moment he appeared on the ground. I was glad that he was not dead already. By the looks of it Samantha was glad too.

At the the same time me and her both say "Dean?"

I could tell that he was still out of it and looked confused. He shook his head a couple times to get rid of the dizziness that you feel when an angel zaps you somewhere else.

"Samantha? Sam?" My brother says confused at first.

"Squirrel... and... Moose. Did Lucifer bring you boys or did you come here of your own free will?" Crowley says amused after a seconds pause.

Before I got the chance to say something back to him, Dean blurts out while trying to get up "the first one you Jackass."

Just then Lucifer and Cas appear right next to Dean. I could see him move more towards the fire surrounding Samantha to get away from him.

"Everyone is here I think... If not, I will find them and kill them faster than you can possibly think." Lucifer says once he steps away from Cas.

     Lucifer quites talking after that and started walking around each and every one of us. I use this time to think of a plan. I could feel my switchblade stabbing me in the side. That's when I took it out and look from Lucifer to Samantha. She stares at me with a look that asks have a plan? I nod my head and she smiles. That's when I look over to Crowley. He has his eyes fixed on Lucifer like he could kill him at any moment. Before tosing the blade to him though I think of God and get another idea.

I pray:
Dear god, we need your help. Me, Dean and a few others are in hell. Trapped by Lucifer. We don't know what to do...

     Once I get done I continue to sit there. I stare from Dean to Crowley to Samantha to some other demon (Dave) that was trapped in a devil's trap like Crowley. It did not take long for God or Chuck to show up right behind the devil himself. At that point I moved closer to Crowley as I did, I could see Lucifer stop dead still in his tracks as if he were scared. Once I was close enough I tossed the blade to Crowley who's eyes got big with excitement.

"God?" I hear Lucifer ask ever so lightly as I moved back to my spot.

"Lucifer..." Chuck says looking around.

     Crowley stands there with his foot on my blade just waiting for Lucifer to turn and face Chuck. Once he does Crowley moves fast to chip away the paint making up the devil's trap. When he gets enough chipped he steps out then back in. Lucifer starts to trun around because of something Chuck said. When he does he looks right into Crowley's eyes and then mine like he knew we did something already.

"How did you know I was out Father?" Lucifer says suddenly as he turns to face him once more.

"I know alot of things Lucifer." Chuck says looking him dead in the eyes now.

     As they continue to talk Crowley vanishes and Dean moves even more closer to the fire that surrounded Samantha. He takes off his jacket ever so slowly as to not make a sound. Samantha stares at him to hurry up with whatever he his doing. Once he gets it off he lays it over the fire and that's when I do the same to mine. Samantha smiles and steps slowly over the jackets to stand right next to the both of us.