Chapter 12:

"What is your offering Crowley?" Sam says instead of telling me about them letting my dad out of the cage the last time.

"I will and only will take Samantha with me. Oh and don't worry she will be in great hands."

"I don't trust you Crowley. You could just screw us over once you and her are gone!" Dean yells.

"Dean she is an angel and a demon so that makes her more powerful then either side. So trust me I won't screw you both over."

"Hello I'm right here, does anyone want to bring me into this conversation?" I say tapping my foot.

"So how bout it sweetheart?."

"I like that idea but I don't even know you."

"I believed they told you."

"They have and also that you are not to be trusted half the time."

"Well, they should know better then to trust a demon."

"True."

"So?"

"I will go."

"Samantha no..." Dean starts.

"Why not? I can get myself out of hell with or without him. I just need a way in."

"I just don't want you to get hurt OK?"

"I won't Dean. I love you! Bye boys!"

"Come back safe!" Both boys say before I am gone and instead in Hell.

... IN HELL

"Where is Lucifer, my father?"

"On Earth is all I know sweetheart."

"I have a name so you can quite calling me sweetheart..."

"Fine Samantha..."

"Thank you..."

I walk and talk with Crowley till I fine Dave at the door leading down to the cage. He had a big gash on his forehead and it look like it just stopped bleeding after a couple of days. I smile and wave at him once he sees me coming.

"Hey Dave!"

"Samantha? Oh my god Samantha how have you been!?"

"Fine, what happened to you?"

"Umm... Is that Crowley?" Dave asks pointing at him from behind me.

"Yeah, I only just meat him."

"What? Only just meat him? Girl wow!"

"Why does everyone act so surprised about that?"

"Because he is Crowley, he is known all over Hell, Earth and Heaven."

"Oh well what happened to your forehead?"

"That dumb demon Julie. She came to me saying she needed to see your father. When I don't let her through she bashed my head against the wall and when't down anyways."

"Is she still here." Crowley buts in.

"No she left with Lucifer sir, the moment he was out of the cage."

"Did you see how he got out?" Crowley continues to ask.

"I know of only one way he could have got out and that's by saying yes to him but she was not possessed."

"Can we go down?" I ask before Crowley's annoying voice could say anything more.

"I guess just be careful, these last couple days he been coming back here for some reason." Dave says scared to death.

"I will, I have Crowley."

"Right, just please be safe."

     Me and Crowley start walking down the steps and then the dark creepy halls of Hell to get to the spot where it all started. I could not help that my mind kept me thinking about what could be down here and about that demon Julie. Could she be my mom? If so why did my father lie to me?