Chapter 7:

Dean's POV:

     Two days later we where all standing around the table. Samantha eating breakfast, Cas was just standing in the doorway, me and Sam got into a conversation about Lucifer, Samantha's dad.

"Lucifer is circling around his new vessel as we speak Dean." Sam tells me as he walks in.

"Wear at? This vessel. I ask interested in this conversation now.

"Michigan... Detroit, Michigan."

"You want to go." I hear Sam ask me as I turn around to ask Samantha something.

"You mind if we leave you with Cas Samantha?" I ask as I come up to her ignoring Sam.

"Yeah... That's fine, Cas is good company. Bye boys!" She says getting up to head to the kitchen followed by Cas.

     After that I head to my room to gather my stuff. As I enter I see my only picture of me, Mom, Dad, and Sam on my nightstand. It's the only picture where we had a normal family. Anyways once I get done I walk all the way back to the dining/study area with Sam. As we walk in Samantha runs out the kitchen and hugs Sam. As she hugs me she tells me she loves me and not as a friend telling a friend, as a girl telling her crush her feelings towards him.

"I feel the same way about you Samantha." I whispers back before letting go and telling Sam "let's ride."

"So Sam what are we going to do when we get their?"

"Well... find out who his vessel is. Talk to the family... What we normally do, why?"

"Just wondering." I say as I start my car up and on to the open road to Detroit.

...At Detroit

"Dean wake up." I hear Sam say as he shook my shoulder.

"Are *yawns* we their yet?"

"Yea, come on let's get our stuff into the room first."

"Yep, I can do that." I say getting out of the car and grabbing my stuff and the key to the room.

I open the hotel room door to a yellow kitchen. The bathroom was blue and the beds were also blue (wow, to much color). They had different color rugs like green, orange, red, ect. everywhere. It is a terrifing sight to see in a room. I throw my stuff down on to one of the beds and sit at the table waiting on Sam.

"Dean?"

"Yea?"

"You think we should look around on the web for anything strange that happened in the last day or so. It might be Lucifer."

"Yea that sounds good, I'm on it!" I say as I get up and grab my laptop off the bed.

As I sit down Sam walks in and sits in front of me with his laptop. For me instead of looking up what we are suppose to look up I let my thoughts take me were they want to go and it turns out to be... Samantha.