Chapter 6:

"Lucifer is circling around his new vessel as we speak Dean." Sam says two days later.

"Wear at? This vessel." I here Dean ask as I eat my breakfast.

"Michigan... Detroit, Michigan."

"You want to go?"

"You mind if we leave you with Cas Samantha?" Dean asks me out of nowhere.

"Yeah... That's fine, Cas is good company. Bye boys!" I yell getting up to head to the kitchen.

"You shure Samantha?" Cas says following me to the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm shure, it will be fun. Come on Cas don't be rude please." I say turning around to look him right in the face.

"Fine..." Cas says staring me dead in the eyes.

     Cas is the one to break it as he was the first to start it. When he does I turn to finish the dishes before the Winchester brothers come and say something. They are such clean freaks, especially the younger brother Sam. When I finish I walk back into the study/dining area to see Sam and Dean ready to go. I run over to them as fast as I can and give each of them a big hug. As I hug Dean I tell him something I been wanting to tell him since I meat him "I love you and not in a friend to friend way, as in a girl telling her crush how she feels towards him."

"I feel the same way towards you Samantha." Dean whispers in my ear before letting go and telling Sam "let's ride."

I wave bye till I can't see their car anymore. After that I walk back inside to find Cas staring at me with such a wide grin on his face.

"What Cas?" I say irritated at him already.

"I know what you said to Dean."

"What? I don't know what your talking about Cas." I studer and blush at the same time.

"Yes you do and it's OK I won't tell Sam."

"Thanks... I guess."

"So what did he say back?"

"I thought you heard it?"

"I left after what you said."

"Oh well I'm not telling."

"OK, you don't have to."

     After my weird conversation with Cas I walk happy and silently to my room. I flop on to my bed and pull out my notebook. I quite writing what to say to dad's face lines in it about a month ago. I thought he would never get back out of the cage. After that I started writing how to express my feeling towards Dean in it. I never want him to see this notebook especially now! I get really sleepy soon after flopping onto my bed so I put everything away and fall fast to sleep hopefully to dream of my one and only love Dean Winchester.

Authors Note:

     Hello my fellow readers. Where any of you expecting me make Samantha love Dean? Even to make her tell him and him have the same feelings? I don't think so, not even I was ready to put that in yet... (Not saying it was going to happen at some points)

*pretends to look confused*.

Comment your thoughts about this please and don't forget to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ashley Hooper
(@ashleyhooper540)