Chapter 8:

Samantha's POV:

     When I woke up I was grinning from ear to ear because of my dream! I skipped all the way to the kitchen and grabbed some food to eat for breakfast. As I finish my phone starts ringing in my back pocket. Taking it out I stare at the caller ID. It was the older Winchester, Dean.

"Hello this is Samantha!" I say as I answer the phone.

"Hey Samantha, you have a minute?"

"Yeah... Is this about my father?"

"...Yes... And... No."

"OK... Well can we talk about my father first?"

"Shure... He found and has his vessel. He left a note on the wall..."

"Oh!... He did? May I ask what it said? Will I be scared?"

"I don't know but know I was shirley scared..."

"Well that's not normal for Dean Winchester to be scared." I teased.

"Well he is the only one that will scare me like this, I will tell you that."

"Yeah I know first hand how scary my father is. I been up close and personal with him."

"Yeah I know..."

"Dean? What did the note say?"

"What? What no... OH! That note... Umm..."

"Dean?"

"Umm... The note, it said..."

"Dean?"

"You know what I will send you a picture of it, how does that sound?"

"That sounds great, thanks!"

"Your welcome. Well I have to go so I will talk to you later bye."

"Bye." I say just as my phone beeps indicating I got a message.

I look down at my phone and open the message Dean sent. After it downloads all the way I just stare at it in horror. The message that my dad left laft me feeling num all the way down. The note reads:

SAMANTHA! You are dead!
-Lucifer

I run to my room slamming my door shut. After that I flop on to my bed and cry. I cry for I don't know how long. It took awhile but I managed to calm myself down. In two days Dean and Sam will be back and I will feel safe again. Just then I heard movement coming from the dining/study area. I slowly get up and tellaport over their to find it's only Cas.

"Hey Cas."

"Samantha, how are you?"

"Good I guess, What are you doing?"

"Just came to check up on you and are you shure your OK?"

"Yea i'm shure, thanks."

"He won't hurt you... Lucifer. I won't let him. You are my family as much as his. It is my duty to protect family and friends but mainly the world."

"Thanks Cas, I love you and I'm glad we are family. Let's beat my dad and end this once and for all!!"