Chapter 10:

Dean and I fell a sleep in my room so when he wakes up he kisses me softly on the cheek before going to my neck.

"Good morning." He says smiling at me when he sees that I'm awake.

"Good morning!"

"Breakfast is on the table Dean! Samantha!" We here his little brother Sam yell from the dining/study area.

"We should get down their, come on..." I say getting off my bed butt necked.

Dean groans but listen and got dressed. Once he was done we walked hand in hand down the hall to the table.

"Hey sleepy heads." Sam says as he hands Dean a cup of coffee.

     Once Sam leaves to get Dean's plate of food I take the opportunity to pull Dean's chair out. He stares at me as I do this and plant myself right in his lap. With both of us smiling he reaches for my head and pulles it down to place a long soft kiss on my lips. Cas is just staring at us like what the fuck!?. Sam walks in a little bit later to see the ending of our lovely kiss and now holding a plate of food is standing their with the same expressing as Cas.

"Did I miss something huge last night between you two?" Sam asks confused as fuck.

"If you called making out huge then yeah you missed it man." Dean says smiling like an idiot.

"Wow really?."

"Yep and he asked me to be his lovely girlfriend. Can you believe that! I'M FUCKING DEAN WINCHESTER'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!." I scream in Sam's face.

"Actually no I can't but... Wow I am so stund by this news... Wow!" Sam says backing up as to not get yelled at anymore in the face.

"Umm... I'm happy for you both." Castiel says right after Sam.

     Finally once everything died down Sam walks back into the kitchen to get his plate of food. Castiel said he had to leave and will be back soon. So for a few minutes it left me and Dean alone. It's so weird now that I have what I want. I can just go up to him whenever and kiss him. I can just randomly ask him to come and sleep with me. It's so cool but also weird. I can't wait for everything to die down expeshily with my father.

"Do either of you know a Fin Harper?" Sam says as soon as he comes back.

"Fin Harper? No." Dean says. "Why?"

"Well that's what Lucifer's vessel's name is. Remember? What was strange was that their parents have not seen him in years then out of the blue he shows up at their door step. He was fine for a few days till he up and left again to Detroit."

"Do you have a picture?" I ask. "I could know him." I say staring at my hands.

"He's just a human Samantha. I don't think you would."

"It could be Dave!"

"Who's Dave?"

"He's a demon. He guards the cage. He is the only demon Samantha ever talked to." Dean says before I get the chance.

"Well let me go get my computer first." Sam says getting up and heading to his room.