Chapter 18:

Samantha's POV:

     Dean and Sam had took off their jackets and lead them on the fire so I could get out. Once I did I stood in-between both Winchester's. From the corner of my eye I could see Sam standing up beside me. Dean did the same thing after a little bite.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask in a whisper.

"Just attack him, we don't have our blades." Sam says sighing.

"I do." I say sliding my angel blade a little ways out of my sleeve.

"That's good. You up for the task of killing him?" Dean asks me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Umm... I can't... He is my father one way or the other... One of you take it..." I say in between pauses.

     Dean takes my blade and walks over to Cas. He says something to him and they both walk over to me and Sam. We get into a line in front of my father. As we stood their I could see God stealing glances our way, most likely to see if we still need him. Once he sees we're all ready to attack he disappears. Lucifer starts to say something right after God leaves but stops when he sees us all (but Dave) in a line.

"So you meat some hunters on Earth I see." Lucifer says looking at each one of us closely.

"Their good people father."

"Hunter's are not good people Samantha!" He yells.

"To me they are and that's all that matters."

     After that I nod my head and we all start running towards my father. Dean with my blade nicked him on the arm. I hesitated at first but soon got the will to punch my father in the face. Cas and Sam doing the same. Next thing I know a stream of red smoke is flying through the air and entered my father's vessel. I was confused at first on what it was. Still punching and stabing my father to no avail I started to get tired. I could see everyone else getting tired to. Soon my father stopped fighting and fell to the ground. Me, Sam, Dean, and Cas where all confused about what really killed my father. To make shure I lean down and place my two fingers lightly on to his neck. I felt no pauls. I get up and lean into Dean while shaking my head yes.

"Samantha?" Dean whispers leaning his head closer to mine.

"We did it! You did it, same as Sam and Cas." I say with teirs streaming down my face.

"We shure did, now you can have that bright and colorful future I been talking about. I love you Samantha. I never want you to leave and you will always be safe with me, Sam, and Cas." Dean says kissing the top of my head.