Chapter 14:

"What made you so special to Lucifer Mother?"  I say swinging again.

"I don't know, I just am."

"Fine, tell me why you did not want a girl, how you always wanted a boy!?."

"Girls are weak. Lucifer is strong and I know having a boy he will/would turn out just like his father."

"I hate you, I really wish you where dead now!" I scream swinging the blade at her neck.

     Once it went through she started flashing orange before falling on to the floor. I stood their in shock that I killed someone or in this case something. I could have kept her till my sister was born but I did not want her to have the same life I have, she deserves to have a better future. A tier slowly makes it way down my cheeks as I turn and walk away. I go back through the halls and up the steps till I reach the door that Dave guards.

"Dave?" I whisper softly.

"Julie?"

"Samantha!"

"Oh thank god." Dave says opening the door.

"Hey, I need your help."

"My help with what?"

"Getting out without Lucifer finding me. He has Crowley so I have to get out."

"Right OK follow me I know what way he went so..."

     We start walking left till we hear footsteps coming towards us. I start to panick till I see that it's just two Demons that don't know anything. Once they pass we continue down the hall till we get to the throne room. It's their that I here Crowley and Lucifer talking.

"Winchester's?"

"Yes they told me to come!"

     My hopes start to drain and I start to think that Crowley will tell Lucifer everything. I shake my head and tell Dave to just keep walking. Even though I can't tellaport out of hell I could at least tellaport the short distance from this side of the door to the other. So that's what I do before walking again.

"Did you see anyone else down their Samantha?"

"Yeah Julie but she's dead."

"Really?"

"She was my mother Dave..."

"Oh..."

"Dave! Samantha! It's so nice of you to join me!" We here Lucifer say from behind us.

"Father?" I ask slowly turning around.

"Such a stupid child. I thought for you being my kid you would have more common sense then this!"

"Is putting this here angel blade into Mother's neck good for you father?"

"Your mother is dead, been dead since you were born. I knew you were to stupid."

"So who's Julie then father?" I ask caching him off guard.

"Julie?"

"I know Julie was my mother father."

"And how do you know?"

"Well when you went down to the cage and took Crowley she came looking for you. She walked till she seen a figure in a dark corner, me. I told her I was Sam. That's when she started talking about me and how she never wanted me, how she wished I was a boy. So yes father she was my mother but now she is my dead mother. Do you understand?"

"Well brovo so you killed then your mother and your unborn sister."

"My unborn sister is in a far better place now, she would have never had a good future if she was still alive!" I scream.

Smiling Lucifer starts to walk towards us. Once he's close enough he grabbes both of us by the arm and drags us to the throne room. Their he puts Dave in a devil's trap like he did Crowley and me in the middle of a ring of holy fire.

"Now that your home Samantha your going to learn a lesson, a really good one about leaving."

"Lucifer leave her alone!" Dave screams.

"You dare tell me what to do!? Your just a sad, pathetic demon that don't know anything! So shut the hell up!" My father screams in his face. "Anyways I can't do anything to anyone of you. I have some Hunter's to kill first. Goodbye."

"What hunters?" I ask scared.

"Their called the Winchester's, Sam and Dean not that you know them."

That's when he turns and disappeared around the corner. I fall onto my knees and start crying because now Sam and Dean are in trouble and it's all my fault!

"Why are you crying?" Dave asks me out of no where.

"My friends are going die and it's all my fault! That's why!" I scream and cry at the same time.