Chapter 13:

"Here we are Samantha." Crowley says after not speaking the whole time coming down here.

Instead of answering him I walk. I look around the cage till something caught my eye. One whole side of the cage was completely gone! It looks like magic from a Wich maybe.

"Crowley?"

"Wha..." He starts to say.

"Who could have done that?"

"A Wich maybe, it could have also been some kind of demon deal."

"But why would anyone want to make a deal to get Lucifer out of the cage?"

"I don't know, this is all way to over my head."

     Just then we hear noise coming from down the hall we just came through. Crowley grabs my hand and takes me to one of the dark corners of the whole room and told me to stay. As I watched Crowley walk away, Lucifer appears at the end of the steps.

"Crowley!" My father says in excitement.

"Lucifer." Crowley nodes.

"What did you come down here for doggie?"

"My own personal reasons."

"That's to bad." Lucifer says nocking Crowley down on to his hand and knees.

After that my father puts a leash on him and he drages him up through the hall and up the steps. I was so scared out of my mind that I stayed their for hours. Next thing I know a girl demon comes down the hall.

"Lucifer!?" She screams loudly.

"Lucifer!?"she says again.

When she does not get an answer she starts walking around and stops when she comes to the same corner I was sitting at.

"Hello? Anyone their?"

I don't answer of fear of being taken to my angry father. I hold my breath as to not let her hear me breathing way to loud.

"Can you tell me your name at least? I know someone is their!"

I think about it for a little while before saying " my name is Sam."

I did not want to give her my real name just in case she knew me. I sit their in silence after that for a long time before she speaks again.

"My name is Julie, may you come out of the shadows Sam?"

"No."

"How long have you been down here Sam?"

"I don't know mis."

"You have a pretty name, if Lucifer would help me have a boy this time and not a girl I would name him Sam."

"You had a kid with Lucifer?"

"I had a baby girl, her name is Samantha. She does not know I exsist."

I sit their in shock that I was indeed talking to my mother of all people. Why did my father lie to me I thought to myself before remembering about Julie.

"Why not?"

"I did not want her, I wanted a boy. I would have killed her but Lucifer told me to keep her alive for some reason."

     As I listen to her speak I pulled out my angel blade from the side of my shoe. I stand up slowly as to not make a sound. I was mad, really mad. I don't get it. I never meat my mother all because I was a girl? I thought getting even more mad. When I get up I start walking slowly towards her.

"Where you happy that he decided to keep her Julie?" I say still walking towards her.

"I had no choice. I love him and will do anything for him."

"Except have a normal family. A family were their could have been a mom in it." I say coming out of the shadows.

"I suppose your right Sam." She says staring at the angel blade in my hand.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Mother."

"Your not Samantha, she's gone and would not be stupid enough to come back down here."

*Changes eyes to black* *shows wings*

"I am your daughter and you are my mother but soon enough you will be my dead mother. I should have never wished to see you or even think that dad was telling the truth." I say swinging my blade at her chest.

"Watch it now Samantha. You don't want to kill your mother." She says dogeing my swing.

"Yeah and why is that?"

"Because your having a sister."

"You going to treat her the same as you did me?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Well I think her dieing will do her wonders then." I say swinging again and this time coming into contact with her arm.

"Ahh...! You little wich."

"So let's have fun mother since this will be the only time I will get to talk to you."