Chapter 3:

"Were is this bunker as you put it...at?" I say trying to start the conversation back up.

"It's here in this vary state you decided to come to."

"Oh."

"Let me ask a question. Every monster knows me and my friends how come you have not?"

"Well my father never let me leave. I don't have much experience being on Earth."

"Your father?"

"I will wait to tell you because I bet thoughes boys have the same question and I don't want to say it twice."

"I understand."

...AT THE BUNKER

"DEAN! SAM!" Castiel yells from the doorway.

"Down here Cas!" A man says right after.

"Cas?" I ask weirdly "What's that?"

"The boys thought my name was to long so they gave me a nickname..., Cas." Castiel or Cas says shrugging it off.

"Oh."

We make it down the steps a little bit later. Looking around these boys place was awesome! I never seen a place so lit up with different color lights besides black, red, and orange. Carrying the only thing I brought with me, my little notebook with things to yell at dad in I take a set at a vary long table. I stare at Cas till I here movement come closer.

"Yes I know Dean but we should still go!" A man says.

"No we do..." Another man starts but stops when he sees me.

"Cas?"

"Yes!"

"Who is this?"

"Dean you should be asking what is this?"

"Fine... What is this?"

"She's an Angel and a Demon."

"She's a what!?" The man next to who I believe is Dean yells/asks.

"I believe what Castiel said was that I am an Angel and a Demon." I but in.

"Why are you here? How did you get here?" Dean I believe asks.

"I'm Samantha by the way, thanks for asking."

"I'm Dean Winchester and this is my brother Sam and I believed I asked you a question."

"Yes and to answer that I came because I wanted away from my Dad and from Hell period. How I got here is... Well non of your business." I state firmly.

"That was the wrong answer but now I'm interested in you." Dean says after a while.

"What? You asked how and why I got here so how is it wrong!?"

"I asked how and why you got here as in this place!"

"Dean!" Cas intervenes.

"What!"

"She's OK she not a bad monster." Cas says turning towards me.

"Samantha how long have you been in hell?" Cas asks once Dean shut up.

"I been their all my life from the vary beginning. I thought that was clear when I said I never really been to Earth." I say nicely to at least Cas.

"Is your father in hell still? Could you not help him?"

"My father... Yes that ass is still in hell and he should stay their. But only God knows if he will or won't right?"

"We don't know sweetheart." Dean buts in. "By the way who is your father?"

As Dean says that question Sam sits up taller in his set and Cas looks at me more forceful then before.

"He is a vary bad man, he hates humanity, people call him the Devil or Satin himself. His real name is Lucifer and I ran because I could never be like him." I say starting to cry.

"WHAT!?" All three boys yell at the same time.

"You can hate me and kill me if you think that's a good idea but I don't want to end up like my father. All ways in the cage, all ways trying to start the Apocalypse to wipe out half of the human population. He never let me leave hell without him so I never got to leave. The times he was out of the cage he had work to do and never had time for me." I yell still crying.

"Your not just part angel, your part Archangel!? Wow this is huge Lucifer has a daughter, just wow, wow!." Dean says throwing his hands up in the air