~•Chapter 1•~

~•(In Panic Park)•~

   Panic Park. A theme park that belonged to the forgotten. The sky was grey as per usual. The rides looked broken but ran fine. Lost souls that were known as shadow people limped and hovered ever so slowly all over the place.

   The infamous mansion that belonged to the one and only Karloff Meniss, also known as the 'Menace', was soon to be passed down to his eldest: Elizabeth vonMenace.

   One late night, Young Master Elizabeth walked out of the twin tall windows of her father's study. She gazed down at the shadow children appearing from underneath the window ledge she stood on. Her glowing purple eyes studied them with curiosity as the laughing children played with a shadow looking ball back and forth.

   It was a fact that even though the children were in absolute pain because of their fading forms, they proceeded to play lively like the youngsters they were.

   As Elizabeth leaned closer, her top hat slowly shifted and nearly fell off of her head. She immediately gripped onto it before it get a chance to slide completely off her head.

   While fixing back the accessory, her long raven black hair moved gently sideways with the shivering Panic Park wind. She then chose to fix her dark purple coat and dusted off specs of the unwanted from her dark purple pants to look neat.

   She then stepped forward towards the edge. Her long black boots that reached above her kneecaps made light tapping sounds on the concrete flooring she stepped on.

   More about this young lady, her mind was always clear. Maybe too clear, she would usually add as if her personality was a negative.

She was mostly silent and would sparks at times whenever she wanted or when necessary. Usually in front of those she held dear and in a very careful and slow tone, as if watching her own tone of voice in case she uttered something wrong.

   Back to the story, as she was busy thinking of her future, the study room door suddenly creaked far behind her. It was not a shocker when she thought of it as a threat.

   She snatched her purple walking stick from her hidden belt and took out her sword from inside it swiftly, using the round golden handle wisely and pointing the rest at her opponent with her narrowed purple eyes on her shadowed face. Just a second before doing so, she actually teleported back into the room and slammed the windows shut behind her.

   "Woah," chuckled a deep voice underneath the doorway.

A shadow was casted upon the person but once he stepped out of the shadows, Elizabeth immediately knew that it was her-.

"Father," she said as she inserted back her sword into her walking stick immediately.

   The menace smiled down at his daughter. In a second, his other head; the red one, spun around to face his daughter too.

"My, my, my! Enhancing self defence already?! Now that's MY Daughter!" It exclaimed in his high, fiery voice.

The Menace's original face spun around, mad. "Don't you mean MY daughter, Fierce?" He said through gritted teeth.

The other head (or Fierce) spun again and stuck out his black snake-like tongue childishly. "Blah blah blah!"