~•Chapter 7•~

"You got it, Your Highness?"

"I... Guess so."

"Good," said the royal Egyptian mummy instructor in front of the princess of AfterEgypt: Princess Desert Oasis (Desert_Oasis112 ) , who was sitting properly yet nervously on her throne.

"Now say it all in Greek." The instructor ordered softly as he rested his mummified arm on the table behind him.

The sunlight from the windowless square holes gleamed and shone all around the throne room. The expensive AfterEgyptian vases,(that looked like the normal Egyptian but they looked more advance), sparkled by its light.

Desert took in a deep breath, thinking deeply, before saying the following words in Greek:

"Ton 70 aióna p.CH., Metá ta elliniká Skoteiná chrónia 1100-75 p.CH, I póli tis Navrátis idrythike stin Archaía Aígypto.... ítan i próti, Gia megalo méros tis próimis istorías tou, i móni mónimi ellinikí apoikía stin Aigypto. Energóntas os symviotikós syndesmos gia tin antallagí tis téchnis kai tou politismoú tis Elládas kai tis Aigyptou."

{Translation: In 7th century BC, after the Greek Dark Ages from 1100-750 BC, the city of Naucratis was founded in Ancient Egypt.... It was the first and, for much of its early history, the only permanent Greek colony in Egypt; acting as a symbiotic nexus for the interchange of Greek and Egyptian art and culture.}

The Instructor clapped his hands proudly. "Well done," he said, smiling under his brown hood.

He adjusted his top armour then covered it with his cloak once again. "That was excellent!" He beamed as he turned around, packing his scrolls into his sack and books in his sandy suitcase. "Your parents must be proud to have a wise Daughter like you."

'I guess they are,' Desert thought.

She sighed. She too knows about the Monster Generation. Her parents disappeared two weeks ago and haven't returned. Never will, according to the generation. She kept on comforting her Brother, saying that they'll come but she knew that one day, she'll have no choice but to break the ice.

She stood up, fixed her whiplash that's located at her side hips, straightened her Long black raven hair and walked/staggered towards her instructor to help him pack. Before leaving, the instructor thanked Desert before turning into hot dark oil and disappeared into the floor cracks from the throne room.

Desert just stared at where he stood, muttering the word,"Creepy."

BAM!!

The huge double doors behind the throne room slammed open, revealing a smiling and laughing young Mummy who is a male.

"KANEKIIIIII!!!!" Desert jumped at her little brother's sudden voice echoing around the throne room.

She narrowed her eyes and spun around to face him. "That's too loud! The Guards might hear you!" She scolded at the prince of AfterEgypt: Prince Quicksand Oasis.

Quicksand shrugged and smiled behind the bandages on his face. "Yeah, well, we live here," Quicksand said in his chill zone.