~•Chapter 5•~

The Horrorland and Panic Park monsters gathered in one of the deepest darkest parts of Panic Park. The Horrors closed Horrorland temporarily to visit this depressing funeral. They surrounded the Menace's grave with their heads lowered.

His tombstone shone by the greyish moonlight of Panic Park. The Menace's fathers before him had their own tombstones behind the resent ruler of Panic Park. Ned the Horror, also known as 'Monster X', gave a speech about the Menace. It caused most of them to shed more tears. Elizabeth was directly faced infront of the grave. Questions wondered in her mind.

   How did he die? Wasn't he an immortal? Would he regenerate?

"When is Daddy going to wake up?"

Elizabeth looked down at her left side to see her little Sister with teary eyes and waiting for an answer. Just as Elizabeth was about to reply, she let her brothers who stood beside her Little Sister did it for her and instantly regret it.

"He won't," Terror said above a Whisper, staring at his father's grave with tears pooling in his eyes.

"Anymore," Fearen added. He had a teardrop sliding down his cheek but he swiftly wiped it off.

Elizabeth watched as her Sister looked down at her feet and began to Sob quietly. Beside Elizabeth's right stood her mother who had shed the most tears but formed a weak smile on her face. She thought it will not make the funeral too depressing and knowing that her children will be heartbroken.

"He loved you," Pat said with a quivering smile.

She turned to her children who stared at her back with the same teary eyes.

"All of you."

   Elizabeth couldn't do anything but stand and stare. She ran out of tears, thinking that it's useless to cry over someone that she couldn't save on time.

   She heard footsteps behind her but didn't bother to turn around. She felt a light tap on her shoulder, but still didn't mind it. A shadow stood beside hers.

"He was a great man," a woman's voice said softly in between a small gap of Elizabeth and Patty K. "My husband and I were friends to him. He also said that your father was one of the most out-going, confident and brave leader and master of all Horror Parks."

   Elizabeth turned to her left and saw the queen of Horrorland: Princess Charty. (EmeraldaHorros13 )

She wore a fully dark flowing dress and a black veil connected to the crown on her head. Minus the top hat, Elizabeth was just two inches shorter than her royal highness.

Elizabeth stared at the queen's green illuminating eyes. It showed sadness and pity. This was Elizabeth's first time meeting the queen. She heard of her but never met her until then.

'I Guess I could trust her.' Elizabeth thought. She still got a few trust issues about people or monsters around her.

Patty K stared up at the Queen before taking her hand into her little one. Queen Charty looked down and smiled back softly.

Just to made things honest, all of the monsters' feelings were mutual; depressed, angry, betrayed by their own co-leader of Horrorland (Byron).

Reachel, on the other hand, was watching sadly behind them all. She was invisible to everyone unless she allows them to see her. She was ashamed to show her face in front of all the Horrors and survived shadow people.

   The princess of Death was still wondering where her Father was. But with her Father gone for quite a while, she had to stay with her older brother: Zacró Reaper.

She thought of the Monster Generation again, and that got her worried as well. Before the funeral, she had reports that all of the adult Body Squeezers disappeared and so did the graveyard ghouls.

   She took the soul of the Executioner of 'Dead House' after he was stabbed by a mystery killer. The Purple Rage also disappeared along with Dr.Crawler, Dr.Crawler's Wife: Mileeka, the Haunted Mask and the leader of the werewolves of Feverswamp.

   This got every single monster worried, scared and concerned. The King of Horrorland, also known as Queen Charty's Husband and the Father to Prince Chappy of Horrorland and Marianette the Ventriloquist Dummy: Slappy the Ventriloquist Dummy, had gone with the search and rescue two days ago but for now, once again, the monsters knew the truth:

   Sacrifices must be made to continue on the Monster Generation.