~•Chapter 10•~

The Guardians, including Zach, walked silently to the Chiller House. No one spoke until they all reached there. Everyone showed no fear on the outside since they didn't want to ruin their 'Monster reputation' but on the inside, they felt tight and scared.

   It was 1.20am in Horrorland. Flame was still wondering why there weren't any humans walking around.

   Horrorland is a Park where you can wonder at certain times and most times. Usually, the Horrors would tell the humans to go back to the 'Stagger Inn' to rest for the night but they'll be telling that around 4am! Humans would still, and always, wonder even if it's one or two or three in the morning!

   'Strange,' Flame thought.

   Once they reached the entrance of Chiller House, Zach pointed the same remote that Jonathan used to close the metal shutters but if you press the red button twice, the shutters will open. Press it once, then it'll close. Simple. And that's exactly what Zach did.

   After the metal shutters were raised completely, Zach looked at the others before pushing the entrance door open and walking in first. The bell above the door rang. Others joined after.

   Once everyone entered the building, Zach closed the door he was holding for the others and pressed the remote button once again at the shutters. The shutters closed.

   "Come on," Zach said. "I wanna show you something."

   He walked behind the counter that showed a long line of books resting on a Long wall desk. He looked book after book until he stopped at a book titled:  'Whe¥ T"e T*me C•me<'.

   Orange crossed his muscular arms in front of him and growled. "So, you're not going to show us where the meeting's held? Do you want us to buy something from this cheap place?!"

   Zach shook his head slightly. "Not yet," he muttered. "But that's not important."

   This got Orange, well, in rage. He stomped on the ceramic pavement he was standing on, creating a few cracks on it. His strength shook the shop a bit. Well, a lot.

   The lights flickered and a few tiny merchandises fell onto the floor. Two very tiny green teacups broke when they hit the floor. The other monsters were struggling to stay on their feet. They wouldn't want to waste their flight energy. At least not yet so they had to stay on the ground.

   "WHY DOES THESE THINGS KEEP ON HAPPENING TO US; THE MONSTERS THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BRING MAYHEM AND GIVE HUMANS NIGHTMARES! WHY NOT THEM???!! WHY IS IT US THIS TIME?!!" Insomaniac screamed suddenly.

   That actually made a lot of sense, actually. Why are things flinging back to monsters?

   Tsuksimi and Jane were hugging each other, shaking as the floor did. Oozronika was holding a shelf near the door with Insomaniac. Both of their eyes were wide. Zach was still staring hard at the book, trying to concentrate on the words written in it because of the shaking and it was hard to read because of Orange's vibration.

   Orange roared while beating his chest, repeatedly jumping on the floor, shaking the shop again. "THIS IS BULLSHI-!!"

Horrorland V.S Panic Park,(a monstrous future war)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें