~•Chapter 12•~

"And as we speak until this day-."

   "Guys, we're almost there!"

   "Shh! Tsuksimi, we know!"

   "-for monsters never be separated with-."

   "What are they saying??"

   "Ow! Jane, did you just slapped my butt?!"

   "I am trying to see what's infront of me instead of green buns, Seedling!"

   The ceilings above the monsters were Low so they had to crouch. None of them had a good time crouching though.

   "-day and night; different but has the same duties-"

   "Dude, I think we'd missed most of the meeting."

   "Oh! You don't say!"

   "Shhh! We're almost there. Just keep your voices down," Zach rolled his eyes and pulled a fiery torched.

   Ever so slowly, a hidden door opened. Just like the one in the shop. Some of them coughed from the dust bunnies entering their noses. They swatted them away. Once they all adjusted their eyes, those at the front stared in awe at the completely glass room infront of them.

   "This is an abandoned spy room of the hall," Zach explained, entering the room and waved his hand everywhere. "Most of the monsters had no idea this existed because this room was made by the old human spies who came to see the meetings and trying to know what they were up to, and sometimes to find out secrets to get out of this hellhole."

   "To bad they got caught and was executed immediately..." He mumbled the last part, making sure the others didn't hear it.

   Flame glared at Zach. Oh, he heard it.

   The room was entirely made out of thick smooth glass. The floors, the ceiling, the chandelier, and the rest of the dusty furnitures in the room. Most of them were caked in dust that they had to wipe them off roughly yet slowly to see through. Fun fact; The room's above the entrance of the hall like a huge invisible cube sticked into the peach hall walls.

   Underneath the glass floorings were Monsters who attended the meeting, discussing rather loudly. Some were standing and shouting and most of them were talking out loud.

   "M'lady," Orange stepped into the room and smiled as he let Oozronika in first, pressing his back on the wall.

   Blushing like mad and embarrassed as hell, Oozronika pushed Orange out of the way and ran in the room while covering her face. Orange, obviously had no clue, just shrugged it off and took her staff that she had accidentally left behind.

   "Here," Orange said, giving it to Oozronika who was at the corner of the room. She took it quickly then looked away.

  "Making your first move, big guy?" Flame asked slyly behind Orange's back.

   Orange turned around, confused. "What move?"

   Flame rolled his eyes and fixed his glasses. "Never mind." He spun his body around from the big hulk. "You obviously never heard of romantic comedies..." he mumbled.