~•Chapter 8•~

It was a very aggressive and tense night for all monsters. The Meeting in the 'Mønstrøusa' Judgementø Hall' hidden in a place where humans couldn't find called 'The Dark Zone' was abuzz.

   Monsters from most generations/dimensions/countries came, shouting and yelling at the former judge who was sitting on his place on stage who was in fact Ned.

Ned was showing calmness, even though the situation in the hall was extremely hectic right at that moment. Queen Charty was standing beside him. Her face showed both calmness and worry. It was actually her first time seeing her fellow monsters all angry and stressed out, which worried the poor queen.

Ned noticed and held Charty's hand for comfort. Charty breathed in and out in a steady pace and smiled at Ned after as the angry monsters continued to rant.

"YOU SAID THE HUMANS WOULDN'T HARM US ANYMORE!"

"THEY DIDN'T JUST KILLED A MONSTER! THEY KILLED ONE OF THE RULERS OF US MONSTERS!"

"WHAT IS IT, NED?! ARE THEY DECLARING WAR?!!"

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US?!!"

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA-?!"

"SILENCE!!!"

The hall quieted down within a millisecond. The monsters, including Ned and Charty, glanced at the huge open doors of the grand entrance of the hall which was slammed open. Bright yellow lights poured out from it. There stood at the doorstep, a two-and-a-half foot standing, talking, living and angry Ventriloquist dummy.

   He was a red-head with cold icy blue eyes. He wore a red checkered shirt with green as its outlines. His huge scar under his right eye was surprisingly still visible although the light came from behind him, casting a huge shadow in front of him and shadowing him along with it.

His cold eyes narrowed at the silent monsters. "At least, let the old guy, SPEAK!!!" he shouted at the last part.

   A ghost maid who was floating at one of the corners stared wide-eyed at the living dummy before turning to the opposite direction of herself and 'continued' to wipe off dust from the windows, whistling softly as if nothing happened.

The dummy gave one last death glare to the monsters sitting at his left side row before teleporting to Ned's right and stood there with his arms crossed, still showing all of them that he meant business. Ned softly smiled down at the aggressive-looking dummy.

"Thank you, Wally Wood." He said softly.

Wally grunted in reply. "Don't mention it. We still got a speech to tell," he added.

   Ned sighed and stood up from his seat. He cleared his threat and said, raising his judgment hammer,

"The Mønstrøusa meeting starts....now."

Ned banged his hammer on the wooden pad infront of him. Every eyes in the hall was set on the Horror, paying their fullest attention towards him. Ned cleared his throat softly before speaking again.

"Now we all know that the Monster generation is currently happening. Monsters are dying. Some disappeared without a trace. Some are still alive and well, but not for Long."