~•Chapter 13•~

The demon looked up, revealing his face. He wasn't all red. In fact, he looked human to say the least.

His messy hair's a charcoal black along with his left eye. The other, however, was a bloody Crimson. He grew two demon horns on his head and onto a red bloody-looking pitch fork, a Long crimson tail (thin as a skinny snake with a black heart at the end) and huge red bat wings that was closing in on his back.

He wore clothes that seemed to be a uniform from an army. It was red with a black strap coming from his left shoulder and dropping down to the right hip and a black metallic belt that's filled with red-looking liquid. He wore black army boots and so on. He's quite tall and attractive.

The demon smiled softly (you know, those kind that will make girls fall in love with him) and bowed down to the gang. He looked up after bowing and stood up straight, his wings and tail disappeared into a red cloud that vanished after as well.

"I am deeply sorry but I couldn't help but follow you children here," he chuckled deeply, his voice deep and seducing like a certain demonic butler would sound like.

Splinter and Orange was taken back. "Children?!"

The others began asking questions and also answering questions that were asked by the demon himself but Tsuksimi wasn't quite listening to any of them. She kept staring at the demon boy, a love struck look in her eyes. She stared as he laughed and talked to the others.

What was she feeling? Why does he look familiar?

"Are you okay?"

Tsuksimi snapped out of her thoughts. Her cat ears and tail shooting upwards in surprise. She looked up at the demon who was looking down at her with a calm smile. Damn, she felt like a midget.

"Uh... yeah nya!" Tsuksimi smiled shakily with a red hue on her cheeks. She heard Jane and Oozronika snickering about her but she ignored them for now, focusing on the tall demon in front of her.

He bent down a bit, the soft smile still on his face. "You haven't told me your name yet, sweetheart."

Tsuksimi froze. She faced the others who were talking about the generation and stuff. She took this as an opportunity to talk to the demon more.

"Ts-Tsuksimi.... Neko," Tsuksimi mentally face palmed at her stuttering. Her face reddened as she heard the demon chuckle.

Damn, he was good at it. Tsuksimi and him stared at one another. Even though the demon was smiling, Tsuksimi noticed something in his eyes. She squinted at it.

Pain.

That's what she saw.

She shook her head mentally. 'Next time,' she thought.

"So," she started as her usual grin grew on her face. "What's your name?"

The demon smiled widely and kneeled down in front of her, earning a shocked expression. He took Tsuksimi's hand in his and kissed the top of it. Although, it was just a simple kiss, Tsuksimi felt aroused by his lips brushing against her hand/paw.

"Michael Alister," He said, pulling back and winked at Tsuksimi. "Although, my last name is fake so the real one's a secret."