~•Chapter 4•~

"Thank you... for warning the Horrorlanders," Elizabeth thanked Reachel. "I appreciate... it so."

"Aren't you coming with us?" Reachel asked, hugging her Acroscife against her chest.

Elizabeth shook her head. "I'm sorry," she said and looked down. "I... must help and protect... the remaining shadows and family members. I won't let anything else... happen to them. Speaking about family members,.. I... have to tell them... what happened."

She started to walk out of the building but stopped. "I wouldn't want... to let my father down like I did hours ago. Good luck,.. Reachel."

She then walked off into the shadows and out of sight. Wishing to leave as well, Reachel turned around to face the other direction and pointed her weapon in the air. A green and illuminating portal appeared in front of her right after. She stepped in it and then disappeared into the other end.

As for Elizabeth, she ran towards the building where the shadow children were kept and broke the doors, freeing them. All of them, which was a maximum of twenty children, ran towards Elizabeth and hugged her, crying hard.

And if you're in love, you're the lucky ones~.

"Our parents are DEAD!"

"I WANT MY MOMMY!!"

"We're gonna die like my daddy!"

"Master, please protect us!!"

'Cause most of us are bitter over someone.

All of them continued to cry like the children they were. Without a thought, Elizabeth hugged three shadow children who were hugged her tightly around her waist and shook all over.

Sighing, the young master looked around her surroundings. Sobbing children everywhere and so she she let out a tear of guilt and sadness, letting it slide down her left cheek.

   On that moment, the fire finally vanished and left dark ashes and the few remaining of buildings. The air, however, was still covered with smoke.

Setting fire, to our insides, for fun.

Without knowing at first, a shadow man stood behind Elizabeth. He patted Elizabeth's shoulder gently, gaining her attention. Then she slowly turned around, still holding the crying children, and stared at the man. The men took a few step back before bowing in front of Elizabeth.

Elizabeth became from depressed to shocked and speechless. The survivors came behind the shadow man and bowed down like him.

To distract our hearts from ever missing them,

She did not get it. She failed from saving most of the shadow people. She failed her family. She failed her father.

But I'm, forever, missing, HIM.

She suddenly felt the arms of the children releasing her. She watched as the crying children quiet down and bowed underneath her. A young shadow girl who was once a trickster towards humans bowed as well.

"ALL HAIL THE NEW RULER OF PANIC PARK!!"

And you caused~ it.