~•Chapter 9•~

"I DON'T GET THIS 'SHOOT'!! WHY THE FUDGE ARE WE STILL HERE?!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE OUTSIDE! NOT STUCK IN THIS POOP PLACE!!!"

"Calm down, Orange Rage. You're just like your dad..." Miraculous Flame, Son of the Fabulous Flame said softly, not looking up from the book he's reading. Typical him.

The Orange Rage is the Purple Rage's Son and he has the same look as him; tall and muscular, except he's all orange than purple. He's just like the Purple's EXACT personality junior. All angry, short-tempered and always impatient. If you ask him for a favor, he'll either give you a Long and loud one hour lecture or just throw you out of the window, not caring if it's closed or not.

The Miraculous Flame is Orange's Cousin, (since all of the people of Comic World are like a huge family). He's made out of pure luminous flame just like his Father but rarely gets along with his parents because secretly, he hates them. And they hate him too.

All they do is yell at him, telling him he's not good enough to be in the family. Shocking right? Consider the fact that the Fabulous Flame's always calm but ever since Miraculous Flame was declared to be the future Guardian for Comic Book World, the parents changed, appreciating him but he knew that deep down that they never loved him. Though he wasn't a hundred percent sure.

Orange glared at Flame. His face red of anger. "EX-CUSE ME?!!!" He sounded offended. Flame was still reading his book when Orange stomped towards him and raised him high by his front red shirt. "YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?!! OUR PARENTS ARE DYING!! HOW THE FUDGE ARE YOU STILL CHILL?!!"

Flame chuckled softly, his flaming red eyes still buried in the book. He thought of it as a joke since he's made out of fire. Orange looked as if he was about to explode.

The Young Comic World Guardians, such as; Flame, Orange, Insomaniac,(Unique_Whale ), Oozronika, Tsuksimi Neko,(Funtomhive1987 ), Seedling Root, Ruby Flame Maniac Starlet and Maniacal Jane Maniac Starlet were in Horrorland. They were forced to stay in 'Dr.Maniac's Room For Keeping' in the underground chamber under Horrorland.

The room was huge and blinding. Like a kindergarten's room! The walls looked like giraffes' skin. The couches had a lot of animal patterns just like the rest of the furnitures in the room.

Everyone was secretly (except for Orange) disgusted and blinded by the room except for Ruby and Jane. Since they were children of Dr.Maniac and the Scarlet Starlet, they had gotten used to its randomness. None of them couldn't get out since twenty-four Horrors were guarding them from outside.

"Hey! No rough-housing!" Seedling shouted as she tore the two apart with her green and Long vines she summoned from the few cracks on the concrete pavement.

Orange grunted as he fell backwards. Flame just sat back up and continued to read his book. Orange growled at Seedling before stomping to his side of the couch and sat there grumpily, mumbling curse words again and again. Seedling shook her head and sighed.

"Boys," she muttered and turned around to do her 'plant' business.

Seedling looked like one of the vine aliens from the show 'Ben-10' but she wore a tight green-Coloured superhero costume with a yellow and red mask over her green-dyed head. She's known to be the Daughter of The Root Of All Evil but seldom act like him. She's more strict then him, like her Mother; Mother Nature.