The 3rd Quarter Quell Announcement

ALL RIGHTS GO TO SUZANNE COLLINS FOR CREATING THIS WONDERFUL SERIES
**Peeta never lost his leg
**The Victory Tour was 3 months after the Hunger Games
**Katniss really loves Peeta and they have been busy ;) and the Quarter Quell is being announced
Katniss's P.O.V.
Me and Peeta are sitting beside each other on my couch in Victor's Village with Haymitch sitting on a rocking chair and my mother and Prim sitting on the love seat waiting on what this year's Quarter Quell will be.
When the screen lit up with the Capitol's symbol the drums started beating and President Snow came up with a mahogany box in hand and told us about the 1st and 2nd Quells then said "As a reminder to the rebels that everyone was affected by the Rebellion everyone will be eligible to be reaped, those over 18 will each have their name's in 75 times, plus whatever they had whenever they were of age to parcticipate in the Games, and the children 11 and under will have each of their name's in there 1 time. Also the children between ages 12 and 18 will have the normal number of enteries, plus any tessera they have taken, everyone can take the tessera this year as well. All Victors will NOT have their names put in because part of the deal if they win would be they would never have to go back in. And so the people of Panem, HAPPY HUNGER GAMES AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!"
I sit there and realize that Gale will have 117 entries at least, if he takes tessera he will be screwed, well he kind of already is. I then say, "Peeta how many entries will Rye and Nan have?", Rye is his older brother by 4 years, and Nan is his older brother by 2 years. He looks at me and says, "Rye will have 83 and Nan will have the same. Katniss I'm scared they will be reaped, if they are then they're dead."