The Wedding

Katniss's P.O.V.

    Haymitch is walking me down the isle since my father is dead, and we are in the Capitol, so my mother isn't here, but I want Haymitch to walk me down the isle, he is like my father now. When we hear the music he says, "Ready Sweetheart? And you two do deserve each other." When we start walking down the isle I see Peeta in a black tuxedo with a black bow tie.

The preacher asks if Peeta takes me as his wife, he of course says yes, if he wouldn't have said yes both me and Haymitch would have a foot up his ass in a second. When I'm supposed to say I do; I do.

Peeta's P.O.V.

     My dream is finally coming true. I'm finally marring Katniss Everdeen the love of my life so when I'm supposed to say I do; I do. Katniss looks so beautiful in her dress, but she looks beautiful in anything, and I mean anything. When she says I do, I swear my eyes have sparks coming from them. When the preacher says, "Mr. Mellark, you may kiss the bride." I pull back the veil and kiss her for a few seconds then when I pulled back she gave me puppy eyes and I gave her a quick peck on the lips, and whispered, "We will continue tonight," with a wink.

      I carry Katniss down the isle bridle-style, to the reception. When we get there she goes to go change into a new dress. When she comes back out she is in a knee length light pink dress, Cinna really did good; he always does.

       When they bring out the cake they said it was Chocolate Dauntless Cake (He he he he Divergent reference). When we cut the cake we eat smashed a little bit into each other's face's. "I have to say, this is the best cake I've ever eaten," I say. Katniss just says, "See if you can't get the recipe for this and then you can make it even better."

      I talked to the chefs about the recipe and at first the were a little hesitant, but after I reminded them that Katniss was pregnant and she wants me to know how to bake it when we get home they give it to me.

       Katniss's P.O.V.

         After the reception Peeta and I are taken to a hotel President Snow got just for us for tonight. When we went in there our suit cases were in there and a note on the bed that said:

     Dear Mr. & Mrs. Mellark,

    I had some Avoxs bring your bags here, and for Katniss I had an Avox put something in there for you two.

                    ~ President Snow

   I read the note and didn't let Peeta see the second part. I took my bag into the bathroom and saw a piece of lingerie sitting on top. It was black and was almost all lace, and with very, very small underwear. I guess for once Snow was right with his thinking and when I came out with this on me and Peeta finished what we started at the wedding.

               Sorry it took so long I have been busy. Do you want to build a snowman? ~Frozen Song