Talking To Haymitch

Katniss's P.O.V.

     Today while Gale and Danielle are being prepped, we told them not to resist, we are going to tell Effie and Haymitch, then tonight at the Tribute Parade we will tell Gale, Danielle, Cinna, Portia, and our old prep teams.

                                         ****While Gale and Danielle Are Getting Prepped****

         Katniss's P.O.V.

     Me and Peeta pull Effie and Haymitch over and I say "Guys guess what?" Haymitch looks mostly sober and says "Well what is it Sweetheart?" Peeta then says "Well, me and Katniss are going to have a baby." Haymitch's eyes go wide and says "Ahh, so Bread Boy finally got to bake in a real oven did he? Oh God that means if it is a girl we will all have another Katniss on our hands. Kill me if it is a girl." Effie smacks Haymitch's arm and says "Congratulations you two, you will make perfect parents." Me and Peeta thank Effie and tell them we will tell Gale, Danielle, Cinna, Portia, and our old prep teams tonight. Haymitch pulls us over to the side and says "You two will have an interview with Caesar tomorrow because they want to see how the Star Crossed Lovers From District 12 are doing and you, Peeta, will tell Panem that Katniss is pregnant. That will not only be great news, but will also bring in more sponsors."