Let the 75th Annual Hunger Games BEGIN!!

Katniss P.O.V.

Today the Quarter Quell begins. I woke up at 4:00am to the urge to vomit. When I flung up I woke up Peeta, but before he could ask me what was wrong I was in the bathroom vomiting. He said, "Morning sickness again, Kat?" I could only nod before threw up again.

By the time I was dry heaving it was 4:45 and it took another 15 minutes for that to stop. When it did me and Peeta went back to bed until 5:46. Then we got up and got ready, same with Haymitch, Effie, Gale, and Danielle.

At 7:00am we were walking Gale and Danielle to the hovercraft that would take them below the arena so they could rise up into it.

Me and Peeta were put in a separate hovercraft with the other Victors. When we got to the observation/mentoring roo we saw there was a living area with a T.V. that would have the Games on and a door with the numbers 1-12 on them. Ours had a screen for Gale, Danielle, a regular one, and one that showed us all the tributes and where they were. There was also a screen on the dashboard that showed our sponsor money and what we could buy and how much it cost at that point in the Games.

When the tributes got raised into the arena we finally got to see the arena. It looks like a tropical island. Then I notice that in order to get to to the Cornucopia you need to swim, "SHIT!!" All the mentors, including Haymitch and Peeta are looking at me and I tell them. Finnick and Annie's tributes have an advantage, they can swim.

HAY GUYS!! SORRY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG JUST GOT DONE AT THE DENTIST FOR FILLINGS SO MY MOUTH IS NUMB SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, SO THAT MENT I COULD UPDATE!! I HAVE AM GOING TO THE BEACH MONDAY, TUESDAY, & WEDNESDAY!!!!