The Toasting

Katniss's P.O.V.

   At our wedding in the Capitol we never had the Toasting, and I brought it up to Peeta he said we would have our toasting on the balcony of the Training Center tonight.

****That Night****

  Peeta's P.O.V.

  When Katniss reminded me that we never had our Toasting I went to the kitchen and asked Effie where I could find the flour, but she said the avoxes would make it, but I had to tell her that it was customary for the husband to make the bread for the Toasting she told me where.

   I made a baguette for our Toasting. Now, I'm up on the balcony setting out a blanket on the ground and one to wrap around us to keep up warm, I'm also making a little fire to toast the bread.

   Katniss came out at 8:00, right when I told her too, we sat down and wrapped ourselves in the blanket and broke the bread in half and I stuck her's into the fire, then mine. When the bread finished toasting she said:

    Peeta, you're my other half, my Boy With the Bread, my dandelion in the Spring, you fight my nightmares off and I love you forever and always. I know you will make a perfect father and husband. I'm so happy to be carrying our children.

   By the end of this I had tears in my eyes. I fed her her bread then I said:

    Katniss, you are my other half, my girl on fire, my dandelion in the Spring, you make my nightmares go away. I love you forever and always. I know you will make a perfect mother and wife. You have made my dreams come true that I have been dreaming of since I was 5. I'm so happy I love you and you love me and that you are carrying our kids.

    She is crying and she feeds me my bread.

    We sit and snuggle for a while, then I hear this light snoring and see that Katniss has fallen asleep. I dowse the fire and wrap her up and carry her bridle-style down to our room. When we get down there I lay her down on the bed and I snuggle in next to her and slowly drift off to sleep.

Sorry it has been so long. As put in my latest Major Author's Note I have had to push Wattpad to the back burner for a while, but I thought I would Update for you guys. Also sorry if Peeta's P.O.V. isn't that good, I have trouble writing his P.O.V.