President Snow!?!?

Katniss's P.O.V.

      So, me and Peeta went to the Mentor's room at 8:00 and when we got there we talked to Seeder, Chaff, Wiress, and Beetee and said that we would have to alliance formed by the end of today.

    At about 10:00 we all hear a loud knock on the door. Peeta goes answer it, while all the other mentors are sitting staring at the door. When he opened the door we saw President Cornelius Snow standing there.

    Peeta said, "Hello, President Snow. Please come in." When Snow walked in he said, "Well hello everyone." We all said hi nicely, but clearly we all hate him. "Well, I just thought I would just come and say hi. Oh and Katniss and Peeta I have a letter for you to read. It says that your wedding will take place the day before the Games begin. Good luck to all of your tributes," said President Snow, and with that he left.

    As soon as he left everyone said about how much they hated Snow.

      I opened the letter and it said:

       Dear Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark,

        Your wedding will take place the day before the Games begin and that you two will be taken to your old prep teams the day of your wedding. Also you two will not see what you're wearing until that day. Your old stylists will also help prepare you.

            Congratulations again and best wishes,

                President Cornelius Snow

I showed it to Peeta and he said, "Okay."

Sorry it took so long I have Soccer and I will be playing it hopefully all year now. Also I write these n school and think I post them when I don't. ;)