The Interview With Caesar

****Next Day At Interview With Caesar****

                Katniss's P.O.V.

     Caesar just announced us to go out and sit on the love seat they provided for us like after we won the Games. After we both shook hands with Caesar and sat down he said "Well how are our Star Crossed Lovers doing?" I say "We're doing good Caesar. In fact we have some news, Peeta care to tell them?" Peeta then says "Well, Katniss is pregnant." Caesar looks very surprised and says "Really? Congratulations, and, yes, people of Panem you heard right the Star Crossed Lovers will be growing by one in a few months." Then he said "Now, Katniss, Peeta, what do you think of your tributes this year?" I say "When I heard Danielle's name called I was shocked, we are the same age and our fathers were both killed in the same mine explosion, so I kind of know her,  as for Gale, he's my cousin, so when his brother, my other cousin, Vick was called I knew Gale was going to volunteer in his place, but over all I'm hopeful that the Game makers will let two people win again because I have a feeling if they both make it to the final two that they won't kill the other." Caesar then says "And you, Peeta?" Peeta says "Well I'm with Katniss on this one, I hope that they both can win this year." Then Caesar says goodbye to us then signs off.