Jero vs Ace

Jero is laughing at Ace.

Jero: Where did that confidence gone off to, huh! I know you're still alive, get up and fight!

Ace obliged and stood up.

Ace: Not bad. But unfortunately, that was just a warm-up.

Jero grinned while he raised up his guard. While Ace is stretching.

The tension in the air suddenly changed.

Ace: Here I come!

Both of them once again dashed at each other.

Jero tries to land a punch on Ace, but Ace block his punches with his own punch.

Ace: His ability is somehow same as mine...but, the main question is, how did he beat my maximum blow a while ago.

Jero: What's wrong? Getting tired? I'm just getting started!

As their punches continues, Jero increased his speed in his punches, overpowering Ace's.

Jero finally landed his punches on Ace.

Ace took on blow after blow until he was blown away through the forest.
He was down and can still barely move.

Ace: Now I know why this mission is Rank Z. This is way beyond my expectations.

Jero walks closer towards Ace with a smirk in his face.

Jero: You're all bark and no bite.

Ace: I just need a weapon to hold on to, but there is nowhere to be found....

Ace stood up and clenched both of his fist.

Jero was surprised.

Jero: Ohh..? You can still stand up after all that huh. All of my enemy would already be dead after those hits.

Ace: ... in that case.... I'll have to use my brute strength.

The air surrounding Ace was becoming heavy.

Jero: AMUSE ME, BOY!

Ace: 50% strength on!!

Ace ran towards Jero for a counter attack.

Jero: It's no use. Just accept it that you're wea---

Before Jero finished what he was about to say, Ace jabbed his fist in front of Jero, releasing a strong air pressure.

Jero was blown away in an instant, with a surprised look on his face.

Ace: tch... I guess in my condition, I can't even release 30 % of my power. That air pressure was caused by 15% of my strength.

Jero stood up and has a serious look on his face.

Jero: Nobody... Nobody can defeat me!

Ace: I guess it's not over yet...

At the same time...

Juniper and the others are still monitoring Ace's fight against Jero.

Max: Who is that person?! He can take down Ace and can withstand his powerful attack. I thought our enemy here is the adaptrix breed, not a psychopath.

Juniper: I guess Hansel knows the answer to that question.

Hansel was already scanning the book that he found.

Hansel: I don't know what the master mean about that, but I gotta do my best too..

He suddenly stopped at a certain page.

Gretel: What's wrong?

Hansel: That guy.... is an evolve form of a adaptrix breed..

Juniper: I knew it... by consuming so much magic... their form changes.... looking closer to a human.

Julie: That guy is an adaptrix breed..!?

Meanwhile...

Jero took a complicated position, looking exactly like a stance of a lion who was about to hunt its prey. His claws grew sharper and his beast form has finally shown.

Ace took extra precussions and tighten up his guard.

Jero: I'll end this once and for all!

Ace: What a coincidence, I had the exact same idea.

Jero charged at Ace with maximum speed.

Ace once again, used his maximum blow, and punched Jero straight on with full force.

A large explosion occured, and Ace ended up taking a critical hit, while Jero is unscathe.

Ace smiled as he stood up.

Ace: I knew it... Your ability is deflection. Whenever I use my strongest move, your body glows and using that ability, where any attack is deflected back to the attacker.

Jero: So what. To tell you the truth, we Adaptrix breed always eat magic and make them ours. What a coincidence that the guy I ate earlier had this magic and doesn't know how to use it.

Ace: I see... that's another reason why I have to exterminate all of you.

Ace forced his body to release 50% of his strenght in order to defeat Jero.

Ace: 50% On!!

To be continued...