A new conflict

Zaldo immediately moved away from Ace who is still not moving.

Gale: Seriously... that's one mean dude, I even saw the coliseum being lifted in the air a mile away from the evacuation area.

Ash: We don't know what's happening with Ace, but somehow that black mist is probably the cause of it.

Gale: Got it. Now then...

Gale raised his hand in the air.

Gale: Time reversal: 30 minutes.

Zaldo and the others' injury were all healed, including the black mist that was surrounding Ace.

Gale: That should do it.

Ash: Thanks a lot.

Blue: Indeed.

Ash: Is it about time you also release Ace from your magic?

Gale: Alright alright. Time prison: Off.

Ace started to move once again.

Ace: W-what happened? Somehow, my throat hurts.

Ash: Good, you're finally back to your senses eh.

Ace: What are you talking about?

Ash: Nevermind..

Blue: I guess he doesn't remember any of the things he's done.

Zaldo was speechless.

Gale: Enough dilly dallying you two! It's time we fix this town.

Ash and Blue: Understood.

***

After that, the damage that was caused to the city were being repaired right away by Gale.

The people starts to go back to the city after they were informed about Fafnir's defeat.

But, on the other hand.. Julie and the others was strucked hard by the news that their master had died.

Julie and the others couldn't help but cry...

Ace felt sorry for what happened for he didn't knew that that was gonna happen. While Zaldo didn't said anything at all.

In addition to the outcome, Zero, Thros and Jin was in custody of the council.

***
Ace and Hansel was looking at the city in the distance.

Ace: I guess... this is not a happy ending for us at all eh...

Hansel: Indeed... but, on my end, it wasn't that happy too at all.

Ace: What do you mean?

Hansel: It's a long story...

Julie: Hey you guys, 30 minutes before we depart back to the guild.

Both: Ok.

It's already been 2 days since the end of the incident, but they are still bothered a little by the master's death.

Ace: I'm going for a walk.

Hansel: Just be back before the schedule of departure.

Ace: Will do.

Ace took a walk around the other areas.

And there, he was surprised to saw Azumi, the grandmaster of the council, who was standing at the other side of the beach.

Azumi: So... you people are going to leave today eh.

Ace: Yes.

Ace walked beside her, and Ace saw a cross in front of where Azumi is standing.

Azumi: She said that when her time has come, she wants her grave to be near the seashore that is a good spot for watching the sunset.

Ace: I'm sure, she's probably smiling right now.

Azumi turned around and walks away.

Azumi: Right... before I leave, I'll leave this to you.

Azumi gave Ace a document.

Ace: What's this?

Azumi: This was taken yesterday.

Ace opened the document, and was shocked to see a picture of their guild half destroyed.

Ace: Who did this?!

Azumi: It's the person I was talking about, he has come to take his rightful place at the guild.

Ace: And you did nothing about it?!

Azumi: Listen, boy. A guild is one of the important things in this world. If you happen to be one of the guild masters, there is a possible chance that you can be one of the strongest. The reason we didn't interefere is because that this matter is rather personal. And it is our policy not to interefere with other people's personal problems.

Ace was speechless..

Azumi: If you get what I mean, then hurry back and deal with this problem immediately. Don't always depend on the higher ups.

Azumi left and was transported back to their base.

Ace: I gotta hurry!

Ace hurried back to tell the others.

To be continued...