The Winning Team

Julie: Tiger beast, defeat enemy at will!

The tiger beast's roared and intimidates the enemy.

Z: We got ourselves an ancient magic user here.

Zenzo: It doesn't matter... we will end this.

Zenzo runs head on to attack Julie, but the tiger beast used its tail to block Zenzo's fist.

Suddenly, Zenzo's fist released lava and it got Julie's hand.

Hansel: Julie!

Hansel aimed at Zenzo and fired at point blank range, but it has no effect... It went through Zenzo like it was nothing.

Zenzo: Don't you know? I can turn myself into lava.

Hansel: This guy..!

The tiger beast opened its mouth and tries to bite Zenzo. But, suddenly... Z's magic prevented the tiger from doing that by using the walls.

Hansel aimed at Z and fired. But, it was also blocked by his magic.

Z: Did you really think that your bullet can do a thing?

Hansel: Did you really think it was a normal bullet to begin with?

Zenzo and Z was surprised to know that.

Suddenly, the bullet went through his magic and hits his forehead.

Z: It's stuck in my forehead!

Zenzo: If that isn't a normal bullet... then..?!

The bullet at Z's forehead emitted electricity and it electrecuted him. While, the bullet that went through Zenzo suddenly explode.. leaving him headless..

***
Everyone at the spectator stands were shocked to see what just happened.

Ace: H-He killed them...

Jack: WHAT A SHOCKING HAPPENING! HE KILLED THOSE PEOPLE!

***

Julie: Y-You killed them?!

Hansel: Of course not. It only paralyzed Z and don't forget that Zenzo can turn himself into lava, so they're still alive.

Ramp: How dare you do that!

Ramp ate the walls around them and suddenly, his fist turned into concrete.

Julie: Attack!

The tiger head straight to Ramp and started to attack him. But, Ramp punched the tiger and sent it flying to the wall.

Julie: What the-!

Ramp: I can turn the concrete I ate 50× harder. And I can turn the thing I ate into a part of my body at will. The other members left and started searching for the exit, so I'm just left here to delay you all from going further.

Julie: Looks like I have to go further..

The tiger fused with Julie. Julie is now a half tiger half human.

Hansel reloaded once again by his magic.

Hansel: I'm going to blow you away, this time for sure.

Ramp: I'd like to see you try, brat.

Julie(fused): *Roar!*

They ran straight ahead and was about to clash.

But, suddenly...

Jack: The contest is now over!

Hansel: What?!

Jack: Relm of the Berserkers guild has finally went through the exit. Giving the Berserkers 25 points ahead.

***
Ace couldn't believe that Julie and the twins lost...

Jack: The Berserkers is now the leading team, the other teams are at 25 points, while Pixies Scale guild team is still at zero.

***

Zero: This is the difference between veterans and newbies.

***

Julie fell down on her knees and cried when she heard that they lost. While Hansel is filled with anger for he fell for their trap.

Hansel: If only I knew it from the beginning... they literally don't care who wins in this round, they're only objective is to prevent us from going further...

To be continued...