A Blast from the Past!

This special chapters tells the story about Ash and his past....

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Everyone in the world has each of their own wishes.... Either they wish for wealth or they wish for power....

My wish?... I wish for.....----

I woke up when I heard that everyone in my class was laughing at me.

I wondered and saw that the teacher was already standing beside me.

"Mr. Straz, how many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't doze off in my class" Said the teacher angrily.

"Yes ma'am!" I quickly replied.

Finally the bell rings, and class is already over.

As I packed up my stuff, a girl stood beside me.

She's Lily Crossford, my best friend since childhood

"Hey, Ash. Let's go home together again" said Lily with a cheerful smile.

No matter how bad my day gets, somehow, just seeing her makes me cheer up.

"We always go home together. You don't need to tell me every single afternoon" I said.

"Don't be like that, Ash. It's more fun this way" she replied with a smile.

"That doesn't make any sense to me" I replied.

She turned her back at me and she had a angry look on her face. But, even when she is angry, she still looks cute.

"I'm just messing with you" I said.

"Really..?" She glanced.

"Of course. You know I wouldn't mean any of those" I replied.

She suddenly went back to her usual cheery self as we left the school grounds and went back home.

***
As we walk home, we are trying to pass the time while talking with each other.

"Hey, Ash. Can I ask you something?" Said Lily

"Sure. What is it?" I replied.

"I was wondering what're you gonna do after graduating" she asked.

"I haven't actually thought of anything. I guess I'll go look for a job" I answered.

She suddenly had a smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling all of the sudden?" I asked.

"I already thought of what I'm gonna do after graduating" she answered.

"Let me guess, you're gonna follow me again" I said.

"It's only natural. I mean, we've been friends for a long time. And both of us are already 20" She said.

"Is that so" I said.

And after those conversations, we finally reached our homes. The fact that our houses are right next to each other.

"Goodnight, Ash" she said as she opens the door to her house.

"Goodnight" I replied.

***

Midnight....

It is already the middle of the night and I couldn't any sleep.

I was thinking about what we talked about earlier. About what we're going to do after graduation.

To be honest... that's not what I really wanted. I couldn't think of anything regarding on what I'm going to do in the near future.

Whenever I think of something, all of I can think about is Lily's smile. I don't know why though...

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else... Suddenly, I imagined a white crystal that glowed brighter.

I woke up, and I was in shocked to saw that I was staring in a bright blue sky. I looked around me, and all I can see are grass fields.

"Where am I..?" I wondered.

To be continued...