one

"Cynthia Cassidy Clementine, can you please get out of your room and try to talk to people who are actually living with you in this house?" My mom was knocking on my bedroom door, knuckles hard against the mahogany material, while I was talking to my crush on the phone.

"I'm busy!" I said as I cover the mouth piece of my phone to somehow muffle my voice but even with my reply, she did not stop.

"If you don't open this door at once we will be forced to remove it completely." Mom threatened. I got so annoyed. I promised to call my crush back before ending the call.

Then, I stomped my way towards the door and faced my mother who was waiting outside my room, her arms crossed and her lips in a terrible frown. Still, that didn't stop me from speaking my mind, "I have rights to privacy, Mom."

"As long as you're in this house and those grades are not going up, you're not going to talk about privacy." She told me, eyes glaring. I can tell she's barely managing to keep her head cool. "I got you a tutor. Come downstairs and meet him."

I rolled my eyes once she turned her back to me. Dragging my feet behind me, I stepped out of my room and followed her downstairs, to the living room where I saw him.

"Do you remember Min Yoongi?" My mom had said, introducing me to the awkward boy.

"Min who?" I said still mad at her because I was so close to getting asked out by this guy I had my eyes on since last week when she interrupted us. Mom gave me a look and I pulled up a fake, crusty smile, "Oh yeah. I remember. We go to the same church. Pastor's son, right?"

"Yeah, that's me." He said timidly, barely able to make eye contact with me.

Apparently, he's the pastor's son and our families are close church friends. Min Yoongi is nice and obedient, while I, on the other hand, am more of a free spirited young adult. He prayed at night while I  sneak out to go to my friends' parties. He reads his textbooks diligently while I hide magazines and reads them under my desk. The day I met him, I already knew he's not my type but something happened in between. Now I'm in a relationship with the Pastor's son and it's unusually fun.

Min Yoongi asked me out on the start of our fourth year of high school. At first I was reluctant to date him because he's the Pastor's son. Being that I'm an outgoing person, I thought he'd be too boring for me but he's smart and a little cute sometimes so I figured it wouldn't hurt to give him a chance. The news of me dating Yoongi lingered in the school's grapevine longer than any of the rumors before. Well, I don't hate it. I love having the school's attention on me.

I got to know Yoongi as I spent more time with him. Although most of the time he was tutoring me, I enjoyed my time with him. He makes learning easier than any of my teachers. And soon after, I found his presence necessary day by day. I would miss him when he's busy with church or when he has to go to a youth camp of some sort until finally, I admitted to myself that I really like the Pastor's son.

I liked the way he treated me. I liked how his eyes would watch me and how his face would become red when I smile at him after I catch him looking at me. He was the first guy who told me my eyes were pretty and he would notice the subtle changes I did with my hair or my nails. Other guys wouldn't even notice that I wore a nice dress on a date because they'd be too busy staring at my rack or my ass or just plain preoccupied with the thought of fucking the shit out of me.

Yoongi knew the reputation I have at school and it made me admire his bravery for confessing. Well, I'm not exactly a bitch or a bimbo but I'm ranked as one of the most liked, maybe around top five. He was known to be reserved and kind so when we started dating, I also picked up a habit of teasing him in a mildly sexual way. I wanted to see how much he can hold out until he breaks his oath of celibacy and also because his reactions are adorable as hell.