ten

I, Min Yoongi, take Cynthia Cassidy Clementine, as my wife. I promise to love and cherish you, to respect you, to grow old with you and to have faith in our journey together from this day on. I will love you unconditionally, through the good times and bad times, I will be by your side.

I, Cynthia Cassidy Clementine, take Min Yoongi, as my husband. I promise to love no other man the way that I love you. I promise to stay true to you in all things, to stay by your side, to hold you and to share all that I have and all that I am to you. I will love you and support you as long we both shall live.

💍

Min Yoongi and I have saved up a lot these past year, enough to use for our wedding and the honeymoon and this new apartment we live in now. We both wanted different things for our honeymoon so we argued a lot about it but we talked it out and finally agreed on a sensible decision. Our first decision as a married couple, actually. We've decided to travel together. For a two months, we'll be going to new places together and make lots of memories in each of those places.

"Are you done packing?" Yoongi asked me when he walked out of our bedroom, carrying his luggage and getting it ready for tomorrow.

"I finished packing two hours ago. Why do you have so much things." I told him as I fix the video camera and tri pod on the coffee table. "Come here."

"I really didn't bring much. Just a pair of everything I'd need." Yoongi sat down next to me as I began recording.

I looked at the screen and checked if it was really recording then I took my glass of wine before I moved back beside Yoongi, "It's on. Say hi."

He looked at me as I drink from my cup, "When are you going to stop drinking? We have to wake up early tomorrow. I swear if you don't wake up I'm going to put you inside my suitcase and just carry you like-"

"Shh." I hushed him with my finger on his lips, "Explain what we're doing."

I looked at the camera and hooked my arm around Yoongi's. "You're filming a video diary."

"And?" I looked up at his face, "continue."

"It's like a documentary." He said, looking back at me and I smiled back, "Because you want to make memories together.." Yoongi trailed off, staring at me, thinking of what he'll say next. "And that's all."

"What was that?" I whined, "You have to say a lot more than."

"The truth is I really really really don't want to do this but she's making me." Yoongi leaned forward and closer to the camera, "She's forcing me."

"Forcing?" I reacted, laughing in disbelief and smacked his arm, "You said we should do this and told me it's a good idea! You liar."

He laughed and hugged me to stop me from hitting him. "Hey, you vowed that you will cherish me and support me. You said all those good things but you're doing the opposite. Don't lie! You're being recorded on camera."

"How dare you, Min Yoongi." I chuckled and was about tackle down on the couch but failed because he had already pulled me into a kiss.

Yoongi pulled my leg over his lap and placed his hands on my waist as we made out quite passionately. I felt him pull away just when we were getting to the good part. "Wait a second. The camera is still on. This is PG 13, baby."