five

"Hi. I couldn't help but stare at you from where I was sitting because you're so beautiful." A guy approached me in the cafe while I was reading the Bible passage that Yoongi left for me as a self reflection for my behavior this week.

"Thanks." I looked up at him then back to the Bible.

The guy still stood there, smiling as he didn't know what to do after his failed attempt to hit on me but I guess he's not the type to quit right away because he took the liberty of sitting on the chair I reserved for Yoongi. "I was wondering if I could ask you to have coffee with me at that table?"

I glared at him then I remembered that I was holding the Holy Bible. I have to be nice. "Sorry. I'm allergic to coffee."

"Then how about cakes?" He really has no plans of giving up.

"I'm allergic to flour. And I have a boyfriend." I replied quickly, hopefully, he'll stop asking me stupid questions.

"That's okay if you're taken. I'm just asking for a bit of your time." He said then I caught him looking at my thighs. That does it. This guy is looking for a fight.

"Hey, you know what? That's actually not a bad idea but unfortunately, I'm allergic to you too." I told him off, "Sorry, I'm a bit sensitive. Now if you're done staring at my legs. You can go pray for your sins, child of Satan."

The guy was utterly embarrassed as he stood up, "Actually, you're not that pretty. Stuck up bitch." He said before he left.

I flashed him a smile when he glanced back and then I mouthed, "I forgive you."

After awhile, I looked at my watch. I've been reading the same passage for an hour now. I threw my head back in surrender. Who am I kidding? I'm not going to turn into the Virgin Mary even if I memorize the whole Bible. I picked my phone up and messaged Yoongi, asking him where he is. An hour ago, he said he was on his way. I was beginning to feel cold under the thin top I was wearing so I hugged my arms and rubbed them. Then, out of nowhere, someone has put their coat around my shoulders. I excitedly turned around and saw Yoongi.

"I'm sorry. There was a problem with my schedule." He apologized a few more times as he helped me to his car.

"It's okay. I know how busy you are now that you're a professor." I told him and I meant it. Besides, I don't want to ruin our anniversary night.

Yoongi reserved a room for us in one of the most expensive five star hotel in the city. I was so happy when he told me because I never would have expected him to prepare something like this. He's not a fan of spending money on useless things and he's not rich enough to spend money uselessly either. He told me the reason he took the teaching job despite his already busy schedule was because he is saving for this.

"This way please." A woman led us into the room.

The whole ambience was nice and warm with the candles and roses. Yoongi had everything prepared and I could tell it wasn't just a month's salary. There was champagne in a bucket of ice that sat on a small table by the night city view and a romantic dinner table set for the two of us. Yoongi pulled a chair out for me before he sat down across me.

"This is too much." I told Yoongi as the waiter filled my glass with champagne.

"Cassie, I have no idea what I'm doing right now." Yoongi spoke as the waiter left us to dine alone. "But we've been together for so long and I love you just the same. No," He shook his head, "I love you even more than I did the day I confessed to you."